Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change
Price:£11.98+ £1.26 shipping

on 10 August 2017
Really please with this, small problem at first , but sorted out within 24 hours, brilliant service, highly recommend
on 13 August 2016
Exellent
on 28 April 2009
These 3 films have brought me so peace!! A must have for the ninja connoiseur and good, clean family entertainment.
on 19 June 2017
If I had, I must find someone like the hero. The plot is tense. The film's camera switch is too montage. This film looks fine. The ending was unexpected. On rainy days, I shut myself up and watch it by myself.
on 30 December 2003
This film is definitely worth watching if you have any interest in films, as any film with Hulk Hogan, a theme park and a five-year-old boy who beats up a fully grown man with a sword is worth a watch for me. Thumbs up!
on 22 August 2013
bought these dvds for my sons birthday omg a could play a part in them, great value for money and very fast delivery
on 10 November 2013
i think they were very quick and very helpful and i would defo use again thank you very much x
on 11 January 2015
My son loved it. Just as described. Brilliant item. Excellent Delivery.
on 18 February 2016