Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 February 2004
Having heard and loved 'Harry the Guitar' it was not a hard decision to buy this album. It is superbly put together, and every track is fresh and funky in it's own individual way, definately no fillers here.
Whenever I put it on it surprises me with it's bass lines, beats, atmosphere and just plain funkyness.
If you like funky, jazzy, hip hoppy type music like The Herbaliser, Bonobo, Nightmares On Wax, etc, I can't recommend this enough. Please give this album a chance.
Thanks
on 25 January 2006
This album is fab, if you enjoy the likes of Quantic, Bonobo, Rae and Christian etc I truly believe you will enjoy this CD. Full of funk infused beats and catchy tunes from the first listen I guarantee you will be hooked, I just want more albums to be released!
on 3 March 2006
I bought this on the recommendations below, which compared it to the mighty Quantic, among others. That comparison is (in my opinion) misplaced. While this is entertaining enough, it lacks the intelligence, uniqueness and creativity of Quantic - and many other artists of the genre for that matter.
This is a bit of fun at best, good background music at worst, but ultimately just... okay.
on 11 January 2005
This is one of the best albums I have bought recently and i've bought some real crackers. Buy it NOW!!!