Customer reviews

Past, Present & Future [CD + DVD]
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 September 2017
In 1979 I discovered Motorhead,Black Sabbath,Deep Purple,AC/DC and soon after ZZ Top and enjoyed their music until they became commercialised and appealed to the masses.My hair dropped out , my stomach grew and along came my wife and then son.My heavy metal was banished to the attic.Then about 8 months ago I watched an American reality show about customised cars and it featured some geezer called Zombie and it played a bit of his music-wow.I bought the CD about 6 months ago and have given my ears a pounding in my car as in my head I am back in 1979.Some tracks are very good and others not so,but,when talking to teenagers who like off beat music (I hate rap) for them to say it is too rough ,I prefer something more easy on the ear.It is as if my father is shouting at me again to "lower that noise" when my technics stereo bent the walls of my bedroom.Turn it up , annoy the neighbours dog and live that moment again
on 7 April 2011
if you are a fan of rob zombie then you will already have all the songs that are on this album on the other cds right? wrong. there are a few preveously unreleased tracks some great songs which i think are b-sides and from house of 1000 corpes soundtrack and a great booklet with pictures from the early days through to 2003. Also you get a dvd with a variety of videos from white zombie and rob zombie. If you are after a best of taster cos you are just getting into this guys music, What took you so long? its a great place to start but go and get the other albums too.
on 28 June 2016
If you know Rob Zombie, you know exactly what to expect, sex, violence and strong language. They don't disappoint. A great album for the right people. If you like smooth, calm music. . . I suggest you give this CD a miss.
on 24 May 2017
Saw this guy on Counting Cars and went on ITunes. now own 2 ablums
on 4 January 2013
Technically this is Zombies first 'greatest hits' collection, albeit coming after only a pair of solo albums (Hellbilly Deluxe and The Sinister Urge) and his earlier White Zombie days.

A good collection, bolstered by the accompanying DVD (which makes a great visual backdrop for Halloween parties), but potentially a bit too soon in his solo career as it obviously omits tracks from the later albums.
on 25 June 2016
super
on 6 March 2017
Highly recommended.
on 28 January 2014
good dvd videos must see !!
if you like rob zombie buy this
glad I got it