on 25 February 2014
An equal match with Queen DVD 1. The only pity is that a few of the songs transferred to tape aren't on the DVD. I would have like to see " Slightly mad " and "These are the days of our Lives" also included on the DVD..... they shouldn't have been left off. Both songs are well worth seeing as a DVD, so why were they omitted ???
Still good to watch.
on 7 December 2017
Bought to replace my old DVD copy, and just as brilliant to watch!!
on 16 September 2013
Feels great to have this collection of classic music videos for the Queen hits. -But who decided to leave out "I'm going slightly mad" and "Innuendo", replacing them with "Scandal", Princes of the universe" and "Las Palabras de Amor"??? I had to buy a Portugese version of "Greatest Flix II" from Brazil to add those videos to my collection.
on 13 February 2018
very good
on 20 June 2014
I buy lots of goods for my brother-in-law who refuses to buy from the internet but gets me to do the job for him. He bought this to replace a VHS version and likes it just as much. Good delivery time and secure packaging. He's very pleased.
on 3 December 2017
Always excellent
on 21 January 2017
Was xmas present for girlfroend, very pleased with it.
on 30 September 2017
Double disc first one ok second disc faulted
on 11 May 2013
£60 currently for new is ridiculous , but this a great collection of queen later videos. Nice to have the 5.1 mix too which adds an additional immersive element. Nice collection, but get it for a tender :)
on 17 September 2015
Great to watch, nice to watch and listen to Freddie, some of the songs I do not remember.