Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£38.74+ £1.26 shipping

on 28 November 2003
this album rocks! if you haven't listened to the murderdolls before, go check them out! their rock n roll with a whole 80s vibe and have the funniest lyrics you'll ever hear! this cd has the 15 original songs plus 6 bonus tracks including 'white wedding' and 'welcome to the strange'. it also has a bonus dvd with uncut videos for 'white wedding','love at first fright', 'dead in hollywood', and the unseen 'i love to say f**k' [live]. even my mum likes this cd! 10/10.
on 31 December 2004
I first decided to buy a Murderdolls CD because I am a Slipknot fan and I knew that Joey Jordison was in Murderdolls so I thought I would give them a try. When I first listened to this album I was amazed, I had to listen to it again. I couldn't believe how good this album was, it is packed full of great songs. Every song has a catchy song or tune. I still listen to this album everyday I cannot get enough of it. I would recommend this album to anyone. Wednesday 13 the lead singer was also in the band called Frankenstein Drag Queens From The Planet 13, if you're a fan of this band you should like Murderdolls as well. This album is nothing like Slipknot, so even if you're not a Slipknot fan you can still like this album.
1) Slit my wrist 10/10
18) I Take Drugs 10/10
19) White Wedding 10/10
20) Welcome to the Strange 9/10
21) I love to say F*&^ 10/10
I recommend you buy this album
on 1 September 2013
I bought this album to replace my version because its been so overplayed its on its last legs. I stepped up and paid £34 for the awesomely cool limited edition dvd version! Unfortunatley i received the standard version and it was not new unlike the add had claimed! Im a true fan and love the murderdolls however i am just one of the victims to internet stores 'lying' about their stock... if i had asked for the standard edition second hand i would have bought it and saved money...
on 7 July 2008
This is a great album. No doubt due to the fact that all the songs are rebooted versions of songs by W13's previous band, the Frankenstein Drag Queens from Planet 13. So this works like a greatest hits album, there's no filler. The sound is mainly punk metal; sometimes there's not as much horror punk mixed in as with Wednesday 13, say.
It's really worth getting this edition, with the bonus tracks. Without them it's only about 40 minutes long and you're still ready for more. The DVD feature is cool as you can see their videos without seeing a blurred version on YouTube.
My only reservations about the album are that it's quite... Abrasive. There's alot of swearing - not a problem to some people admittedly. You can look at the song titles to get a picture of the kind of stuff floating round here. But it's a bit like watching a good film that happens to have alot of swearing in - it doesn't really detract from your enjoyment. Secondly, the songs do sound quite similar and the production is pretty much indentical on all the tracks - a bit like something by the Ramones. So it's amazing but a tad repetitive. But once again, this doesn't detract from how good the album is.
In conclusion, well worth buying if this is your thing. It is mine - I'm a fan of W13 and Joey Jordison (even if they don't sound at all like Slipknot, definitely a good thing) so Murderdolls were a bit of a dream come true. So yeah. Buy it!
on 20 February 2004
Wot an amazin album, the original was amazin, then wen u fort it cudnt get ne better the dolls re-release their album with 5 xtra tracks. i take drugs and crash crash are awesome songs, as is the hit single White Wedding and the album is rounded off perfectly with i Love to say F*ck. WOW
on 29 September 2007
This album is absolutely fantastic!
If you haven't had the fortune to hear Murderdolls before, I really reccomend that you get this album.
Each song is catchy as hell, regurgitating some of the songs from wednesday 13's previous band 'Frankenstein Drag Queens from the Planet 13' and giving them a new lease of life and a new twist. The lyrics are a fun-filled romp through old horror movies and campy horror. They're fun, in your face, and ready to give you a good time.
Once you hear this album, you'll never turn back!
on 11 June 2010
Received my new copy of the Murderdolls, brilliant music, fun, upbeat and heavy enough to satify the metal in me.
on 5 June 2016
I'm so happy I have this album. Would recommend to any metal fan.
on 3 January 2005
This is going to be a one sided review because I love the murderdolls and this has a dvd disk with it which has videos on it and its got bonus tracks included.
so short and sweet I will bring this to an end if you are into this type of music you will love this so buy it.
on 5 August 2005
Brought this CD after listening to the cover version of 'White Wedding' Previously done by Billy Idol, i heard it on roadrunners site along with love at first fright video, its so different and the lyrics are laughable yet sorta work!!! ah well cant say much about it...:D
Philippa -x-