on 7 May 2018
Some truly golden numbers here, and some wallpaper.
on 22 May 2014
Fabulous fabulous music. The sweet gentle rhythms took me on journey, one I shall be repeating very very often. Listen and be transported into another world and return feeling rested, happy and at peace. What more can I say, except to repeat everything everybody else has said in their reviews.
on 30 April 2018
brilliant album
on 6 July 2014
.. or lift music. I like it, it's pleasant enough but it doesn't mean that much to me... even after several plays. Oddly enough I tend to wash up to it. So it's not lift music. It's washing-up music.
One person found this helpful
on 27 September 2016
Incredible cd! Zero 7 are a superb band and their chill out music is the best. I highly recommend!
on 1 September 2015
Listening to this album is a magical experience. All the glistening orange and gold energy of a warm sunny Autumn's day. Simplistically stunning, a sparkling electronic masterpiece.
on 11 March 2016
Excellent
One person found this helpful
on 17 February 2017
Great Music, Love it
on 17 March 2015
I have always admired and respected Simple Minds - and here they are in 2015 is good as they were 30 years ago. Get it and enjoy it.
|11 Comment|Report abuse