Customer reviews

Christmas Songbook
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 31 May 2017
Have owned the vynil version for many many years so I have now arrived in the 21st century for Jim reeves. Have been playing this every Christmas for when my children were arriving home from school. They are now in their 50's now, so Jim has been part of our Christmas for over 40 years. I shall continue to play it always at Christmas.
on 12 February 2014
Part of a collection of cds purchased for my father. When I was growing up I would often have to put up with him playing his records! Lol

Now I am older and wiser, I can appreciate just how good a singer Jim Reeves was.

As a child, I always liked snowflake and was surprised it was not included in this festive collection. However, my dad enjoyed his CD and I get to listen to the MP3.
....
on 21 December 2017
superb collection of Christmas songs and hymns
on 23 June 2017
Good CD. Nice songs. Bought for my dad who is a big Jim Reeves fan. He loved it.
on 18 February 2018
very pleased with purchase
on 20 January 2018
remembering times gone by......very good.
on 10 January 2018
An enjoyable trip down memory lane. I grew up listening to these songs, my dad had hours of Jim Reeves on reel to reel.
on 28 March 2016
Bought this as a present for my Mum and she loves it. All her favourite songs so she is delighted.
on 12 January 2017
Grew up listenig to my mothers fabourite
on 10 January 2013
I ordered this CD just before Christmas as I love to listen to Jim Reeves. The CD is absolutely fabulous and I could listen to it all year round. Excellent value for money. I was very impressed with the speed of delivery.