Customer reviews

on 18 May 2017
these are always best quality never split do the job
on 19 June 2017
Good quality producir. The best on the market. I HAVE USED IT and it has been amazing.
on 21 May 2012
I have tried 3 or 4 different types of disposable bags and most have been satisfactory. I got 8 Wilton bags inside a decorating kit, and I have to say I was genuinely surprised at how much better they were than any of the other bags I have used. They were quite large, strong and easy to handle. I recommend these, despite being more expensive than most other bags.
on 2 December 2015
These bags have completely changed my opinion of icing! I have always loved icing cakes but what a pain those fabric bags are to clean! These are so easy to attach to any of your icing tips and once you've finished icing, chuck them straight in the bin! Do yourself a favour and get some!
on 17 February 2015
Does the trick. Excellent for the price but not the best. I have worked with sturdier bags which assist with the piping. I did not have the end attachments though. I simply cut the end off.
on 13 July 2014
These disposable decorating bags are well durable, you could use them over and over again, they never split.i am quite pleased with it
on 16 December 2012
Only used this once but found it very easy to use and very strong, worth the extra money compared to some other types
on 5 May 2016
Does what they are supposed to do. All good!
on 10 January 2015
Delivered on time. I like it!
on 12 October 2015
all good would buy here again