on 18 March 2013
I purchased this item to make a layered Rainbow cake with my children. I am so pleased with the results. Thre are 12 gel colours in little pots. I don't normally write reviews, but I love these colours.
Lemon yellow
Kelly green
Copper
Brown
Black

The colours are really vibrant - didn't need to use loads of gel - so these colours will last. we used a cocktail stick and added more till be had the colour we wanted. so cost effective too.

I'm so pleased. I shall be telling everyone.
22 Comments| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 January 2015
Love this product. I've made 6 rainbow cakes from the small pots along with other cakes too. Really good value for money, don't need much to get bold colour.
review image review image review image
on 12 April 2017
Very very bright colours, even when baking. The colours were just wow.
on 18 May 2017
Finally a set of icing colours that doesn't require an entire bottle just to be visible. A few drops of this colours really well, meaning the mix you're colouring doesn't get soggy!
on 5 September 2015
Really love these! Great vibrant colours for sponge and also easy to use to Colour white fondant. These go a lone way!! Real recommend...I attach the pictures of two things I've made recently using this set.
on 3 July 2017
Great colours and you usually don't have to use too much to get the colour you're after
on 14 January 2016
Very good icing colours, second time purchasing them, would definitely recommend this product!
review image review image review image
on 14 August 2017
Great ot have all the colours I will ever need
on 25 July 2016
Absolutely fantastic product, after years of using tube after tube to add a subtle bit of colour to my baking, these are on another level. I used the tiniest drop and that was plenty and the colour still was as vibrant after baking, fantastic!
on 5 September 2017
Thank you for fast shipping and great quality