Size: 20 clips and 24 strips|Change

on 1 November 2016
This is the first time I've used these, can't recommend them highly enough, fantastic idea, such s simple yet practical solution.
They are damage free tried and tested many times and they removes cleanly, they hang and hold items strong like calender's ect, my daughter had some curtain lights that she wanted hang along her wall in her bedroom, i placed 15 of these clips along the top of her wall over a month ago and there still going strong.

How to use:
* Clean surface, wipe gently, let dry.
* Press adhesive to clip
* Remove back
* Press clip firmly for 30 seconds
* Wait 1 hour before use

To remove
* Never pull strip towards you
* Hold clip gently to prevent hook from snapping fingers
* Do not press clip against wall
* Stretch it straight down along the wall until strip releases from wall.
* Go slow

Overall these are a great buy and a must for any kitchen draw : )
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 December 2016
Bought to hang christmas lights in my conservatory (after years spent trying sellotape, gaffa tape and Pritt stick pads and others).

A double sided sticky pad is applied to a hook and then the hook is pressed into position; you are then supposed to wait an hour before applying a load .. but I didn't and it worked fine.

The instructions suggest using isopropyl alcohol to clean surfaces; happily I have a bottle which I think is the key to getting a decent fix on uPVC frames. I have also used these on glossed wood and emulsioned walls without problem.

Anyway; the hooks work, the lights are up and replacement sticky pads are readily available so the hooks can be used again in a new location.

Removal is straightforward and provided one has selected a suitable surface there should be no 'peeling' problems.
on 13 December 2016
They have stuck lights to my painted fire surround and to a wooden unit. Dont know aboit the removal/ no residue part yet as its xmas. Lost 2 stars for the price though. I shall look in the poundshop next year as £5 is way too much for 20. I used 16 on the fireplace alone. They cannot be reused either! £1 a pack would be a fairer price.
review image
on 6 January 2016
great product.

this held up my window lights perfectly, no more need for messy cellotape then it falling down a day later.
I am very happy and you get plenty (i got pack of 48) to last, it comes with stick tabs that are also easy to get off. once its used you cant seem to add it back on, but you get 48 so its more then enough for me. plus, if you dont want to take them down, you dont have to! they blend in with the window frame as its the same white colour
on 8 December 2015
not sure how i have managed without these in my life! so much better for all the christmas decorations than pins or blue tac. no more aching thumbs from pushing pins in the walls! and no damage. really east to stick on, leave for an hour then hang stuff up and voila! so so good i need another pack
on 31 January 2017
I'm not sure if these are meant to be used outside . I have a upvc soffit running across the front of the house and didn't want to damage it with tape or drawing pins when hanging Xmas house iceicle decorations. I put these up cleaned with rubbing alcohol as per instructions,which you can buy on Amazon for pennies. They stayed up throughout the holiday and are still fixed firmly for next year . As well as being strong they are virtually invisible if you find as I did problems with hanging decorations these might just be the answer.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 January 2016
Just the job for christmas. Loads of sticky hooks. If you rent your home, then this is ideal for you. They just perl off without leaving a mark when your done.

You can check out my other reviews by clicking on my name BRIAN WOOD at the top, you may just find something your really looking for..

I really appreciate you taking the time to read my review. I hope you found it a help, in making your decision of wether to buy or not. Thank You
on 17 January 2016
I love these! so easy to put up and take down when no longer required. used for hanging decorations over the festive period and had my doubts if they would hold, happy to say, they did. no marks or holes left when removed either, excellent product , thoroughly recommend!
on 24 February 2017
I didnt find these very useful. The hooks are too open so when I tried to hang things, they would simply slide off the hook. I also found that some of the hooks simply would not stick to anything. I think these would be a good idea if they worked better. I am a believer in you get what you paid for, but for the price of these I would have expected a lot better. Disappointing item for sure.
on 4 January 2014
These clips arrived and we read the instructions fully before using them. Unfortunately they would not stick to our cleaned tiles nor wooden units. In fact I could not get any of them to stick anywhere with any permanence. Due to all the hassle of Xmas I did not contact the seller but would definitely not recommend this item.