Top positive review
5 people found this helpful
on 1 November 2016
This is the first time I've used these, can't recommend them highly enough, fantastic idea, such s simple yet practical solution.
They are damage free tried and tested many times and they removes cleanly, they hang and hold items strong like calender's ect, my daughter had some curtain lights that she wanted hang along her wall in her bedroom, i placed 15 of these clips along the top of her wall over a month ago and there still going strong.
How to use:
* Clean surface, wipe gently, let dry.
* Press adhesive to clip
* Remove back
* Press clip firmly for 30 seconds
* Wait 1 hour before use
* Never pull strip towards you
* Hold clip gently to prevent hook from snapping fingers
* Do not press clip against wall
* Stretch it straight down along the wall until strip releases from wall.
* Go slow
Overall these are a great buy and a must for any kitchen draw : )