on 9 December 2014
I use this brand of candy melts a lot when I make my cake pops. quite simple to use and tastes really good. i usually melt them in the microwave with a little bit of sunflower oil and set it for one minute, take it out, mix it then pop it back in for 30 sec intervals mixing it in between. depending on how runny I want it i keep adding the oil until I get the consistency I want. This method works for me personally.
on 9 December 2015
Used to make Christmas Tree cake pops - my only complaint I ever have with candy melts is once you have melted them, they are quite thick and hard to dip the cake pops in (never as easy as it looks on TV). The best way round this is to use Trex (veg fat) in the UK, mix in a spoonful at a time until you get a more pliable mixture.
on 30 July 2013
This melting candy is ideal for decorating cake pops its just the right consistency when its melted to cling to the cake pop without too much dripping and running off. The flavour is ok too
on 6 July 2016
Many thanks
on 26 August 2015
Chocolate split when melting, ive used same method over boiling water with cheaper alternatives and experienced no problems. Disappointed .
on 30 September 2016
Really happy with the product .... And the delivery was faster than expected would recommend
on 3 May 2014
I made my cake pops made and coated them in this chocolate. It was yummy!
These were easy to work with.
on 22 June 2013
Wiltons Candy melts I find easy to use,and easy to mould,they taste great,and my niece and nephew just love them.
on 31 July 2014
The first half-bag was fine, then I realised I needed more. Whatever you do, do not take your eye off them in the microwave, not even for a second. Overheating makes them turn into disgusting crystallised gloop that is completely inedible. Unfortunately this is extremely easy to do!
on 17 October 2013
I used these melts for the cake pops and the chlsdren loved them. so much easier for them to eat while they are small than a slice of cake.

See one answered question