on 21 August 2017
bought in memory of my late father, definitely worth a place on the cd rack
One person found this helpful
on 19 February 2018
Always loved REM and this is a fantastic cd...however it dont contain 'Shiny happy people' which is a bit disappointing.
on 5 October 2014
A quick head's up regarding the copy protection others have commented on - seeing as Amazon lump reviews under multiple releases - it is worth noting that (for some reason) there is no copy protection on the CD included in the "Double Disc Digipack CD + DVD-A" version, admittedly at a much greater cost. Unless copy protection has been added to newer printings, my disc is from 2012.
on 25 April 2015
In my opinion this is the best of the best compilation of REM'sgreatest hits. I liked it because it includes hits such as Man on the Moon, Losing my Religion, Daysleeper,The Sidewinder sleeps Tonite, the beautiful and haunting Everybody Hurts and Nightswimming. There are other REM compilations availalbe which will contain some but not all of the above hits. From my point of view these songs are essential for a Best Of .... compilation. I have had this compilation for about a month now and it has given me endless listening pleasure. I think The Best of REM In TIme 1988-2003 more than deserves the 5 star rating.
One person found this helpful
on 12 May 2017
Great service, great price, given to a friend who lost her copy who loves it. Delivered promptly - thank you
on 5 November 2017
An excellent summary of their best work
on 19 September 2017
Classic REM. I never get tired of listening to this collection. One of my most played CDs ever.
on 7 June 2018
works fine
on 28 March 2018
Brilliant compilation album
on 5 March 2018
forgot how many fantastic songs are on this album