on 23 February 2014
I'm very happy with this watch, it's a question of personal style of course but I think the design is very lovely and is fitting for both day and special occasion wear. The clasp is a little tricky as some have mentioned initially but once you get the knack, and it loosens slightly there's no problem.
on 21 January 2013
I am really pleased with this watch, very stylish and slimline. I love it. would recommend this watch to anyone.
on 29 April 2009
Fine as a watch I liked it.

But after a few weeks I noticed that the glass had cracked - I was not aware of banging it but I suppose I must have done.

Skagen said that a repair would take about a week. A query at 3 weeks after confirmed delivery remains unanswered, and a week later my watch has still not been returned. I wonder if I will ever see it again.

Since someone has written that local jewellers will not change the battery, speed of service by Skagen is particularly important. A watch is not much good if it's not available for use. I suggest you buy something else.
on 7 January 2013
I was given this same watch 6 years ago and I have loved it so much that after 6 years of hard wear resulting in a smashed face and eventually broken strap ...all down to me, I have replaced it with the same. I will take greater care this time but I do wear it all the time including doing very heavy work. When wearing it I always get compliments and many of my friends have bought the same make. It is stylish and slim and very good value for money if you buy online.
on 12 March 2013
A classic Skagen watch which would have cost double on the High Street.

I have dexterity problems and find putting a watch on extremely difficult. This watch has a very easy mechanism which is also very secure. Add to that the usual Skagen quality build and good looks and you have an excellent watch.
on 4 September 2014
I've had this a few months now. The good points are that it looks nice and is easy to read and it seems to keep good time. I've already had to replace the battery though. The main problem is the catch on the strap. It is absolutely hopeless. The watch falls off all the time. I have spent more on replacing the broken glass than the watch cost. I've tried everything to fix it, including asking the repairers to tighten the catch, but to no avail. The strap is adjustable but you can't remove the excess, so if you have a small wrist expect to have a double layer of strap reaching half way round your wrist. The strap has some slightly coarse edges that catch in fabric too.
on 28 December 2012
I can't believe how much I love this watch. Very fussy about watches and haven't worn one as a result for years. This one however is just perfect, not too dressy or too plain. Looks like a bracelet and it actually very sparkly/ twinkly but in no way garish! Delivery was super speedy and I am very very pleased with this purchase.
on 7 June 2014
Nice looking watch and almost too light on the wrist! ( bought as a spare when main watch sent away for battery replacement) - ghastly to wear! Soft touch clasp kept coming undone ! However carefully I did it up correctly! Lost it after 2 days - came undone and slipped off unnoticed! Wish I had listened to the clasp warnings before purchasing! Not replacing !
on 19 February 2014
Watch was delivered very quickly. Lovely watch nice and slim and light to wear. Looks great and I'm very pleased with my purchase. Bought this for everyday wear but can wear anytime as it's very nice. Nice clear face which is what I was looking for so I don't need to put my reading glasses on to see the time. Would recommend good value for money.
on 27 July 2014
Skagen 233SSS Ladies Watch with Stainless Steel Bracelet Absolutely delighted when this watch arrived. Graceful, classic design. I don't wear it for work but can be worn dress or casual.

Purchased in April 2012....by September 2013 had to purchase a new strap from Skagen £30 (or if I recorded delivery posted to them, it was to cost £50 for them to supply and fit.)..the strap had parted at the weld point next to face. Paid £30 for replacement strap..
Local jeweller fitted it for me as the pins they supplied were the wrong size.
Then I needed a new battery.
Two weeks ago I needed another battery, which worked for two days. Returned to jeweller, who informs me there,s nothing wrong with battery and suggests I contact Skagen because watch has lifetime guarantee..he believes there's something wrong with the mechanism.
Really disappointed, I expected better. My watch is in brand new condition and well looked after. Stored in Skagen gift box etc..
NOW to phone Skagen again? They really should have recommended LOCAL repairers.