Price:£6.45+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 24 March 2011
I bought this battery operated Spiderman toothbrush in the hope that it would encourage my three year old son to brush his teeth. It has certainly worked! It's amazing what a Spiderman design on the handle can do for little ones!

The brush itself is excellent quality and very well designed for children. It has a small, soft brush head that's an ideal size for little mouths and a chunky handle for them to hold comfortably. The vibrating head isn't too tickly for my son and doesn't sound too loud either. The batteries needed come ready supplied and can be replaced using a screwdriver (as everything is kept secure and watertight.) Unfortunately, the brush head itself isn't replaceable which is a real shame, as it does mean that the toothbrush isn't as good value for money as it would otherwise be.

This would be the perfect child's toothbrush if the head was replaceable but I would still buy another regardless. It cleans my son's teeth very well and he's happy to use it - which is more than half the battle when it comes to cleaning teeth!
on 27 July 2015
Great, my little boy loves it. Only thing I find it quite big for his little mouth. My other children have the oral b and that's smaller, I think I will get him one of those instead when this one is used up.
on 17 May 2012
DONT BUY IT HERE not for 14.99 you can buy it in a large supermarket (Mor*****s) for 4.99.. and you have to keep replacing the batteries there for unless you buy rechargebles its ot worth it becasue you cant change the brush head.. so once worn out thats it and for 14.99 alot even 4.99.. get a palin rechargable/eleectric brush n stick some spiderman stickers on it ... last proberly 2 maybe 3 months..dont get me wrong my son loved it but not my purse 4.99
on 20 January 2013
This toothbrush is great for kids who need a little nudge to keep their teeth clean, it works really well, it is a "character" toothbrush to encourage brushing in those kids who might need a little encouragement. The only thing I don't like about it is the fact that you can't change the brush head, once it is worn out you have to buy another brush, other makes have less character but more sensible options for keeping the unit like being able to recharge and being able to change the brush head, with this one you can change the batteries and that's it.
on 7 July 2013
Just me or do others agree this is a very, very poor product due to the heads not being replaceable? Basically a product to last t no more than a few months (manufacturer advises no more than 3 months!) And thento be junked. Talk about a brilliant example of 'planned obsolescence'. Colgate should hold their head in shame.
on 12 April 2013
To all thinking about to buy this product, be warned that this is NOT a reusable product. You may have to replace the batteries a few times (because the children love to leave it on) but, the brush head is not replaceable as they advertise. It is a full body brush. Once the brush is damaged it is finished!
"You get what you pay for", I suppose,
If you don't care about buying one of these every 2 months, then you will be fine. I do care, once I have 3 children...

Good luck.
on 7 November 2012
A number of these toothbrushes have been supplied with defective batteries. These batteries have a BB date of 2019, but leak Alkaline Gel that can cause chemical burns to the hands and mouth. Both my child and I suffered chemical burns; my son to the mouth and I to the right index finger.

My local Waitrose has removed them from the shelves and reimbursed me. There is is no way to know which brushes have the defective batteries, so simply avoid all Colgate children's themed toothbrushes for safety and request refunds on any you already have which contain their original batteries.
I have informed Colgate directly; they are taking the matter seriously.
on 9 September 2014
We ordered this and a Barbie one arrived. It seems that we couldn't make a selection as to which one we wanted. Not much good if you have a boy and a pink one arrives. We returned it out of annoyance.
on 7 October 2013
Ignore the description you cannot replace the brush head and also the packaging and instructions are written in every language apart from English, would not recommend for these reasons.
on 10 August 2015
I loved it. Unfortunately my two year old grandson who adores Spiderman was scared when it started buzzing so he cleans his tooth without that on, but a great product and he's still using it

See one answered question