on 3 August 2011
This arrived really quickly, really easy to use, good capacity for cooking for myself and my partner (with leftovers to spare), it's really easy to clean, and it makes life so much easier when you can just throw stuff in, go to work, and eat when you get home. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that it doesn't have a timer, however you can buy a timer plug separately to solve this. My partner is loving having a healthy hot meal when he gets home without me complaining about the work involved!
on 21 March 2017
My better half tells me its perfect for cooking meals, when your busy day is over you can relax get home knowing dinner will be ready to serve when you arrive home.
on 20 November 2013
I've cooked three meals now in this slow cooker and none have worked out properly despite me following the instructions. My latest casserole was not great as after 8 hours the chicken was still pink in the middle. The lid seems quite loose and moves around easily which may be the reason for the failure of the casserole. Also on the low setting it does not appear to heat up sufficiently.
on 13 April 2017
Useful item. Put it on in the morning meals ready when you come home in the evening.
on 17 August 2012
I was pleased at the prompt delivery of this product. I was eager to use it so did not wait for the recipe book that I had ordered at the same time--I followed the guide lines in the makers leaflet enclosed with the cooker--only one complaint- the amount of fluid recommended is far to much, causing the gravy to be thin and unappetising. So will be adding less fluid next time.
on 29 September 2017
Great slow cooker, but I'd use the medium setting for what the recipe books call low, and just use the low setting for keeping warm once it's all cooked to your satisfaction.
on 30 March 2017
Nothing wrong with the product I am just a useless cook! Haha!
on 14 May 2017
Just the right size for a small kitchen, delivered promptly.
on 24 May 2017
have used this a lot mostly winter time and have made some lovely nutrious meals
on 9 October 2017
i now have now have hot meals when i get home very good