on 11 January 2017
My Mother raves about her slow cooker and I must admit that the food she has cooked in it has always been very tasty and homely. So, along with a slow cooker cookery book I ordered this item. Really good quality and looks great in its polished steel finish. I've just used it for the first time today but as food is still in there cooking I can't comment on how it has cooked. The main point I wanted to make was be careful which size you order. I ordered the 3.5L model as I'd read through the reviews and people had said that this was big enough for 4 people which depending on what you are cooking might well be. I would imagine if your cooking a Stew or a Curry for example this would be great or even a medium sized Meat joint. I've put a medium sized Chicken in mine today which fitted ok however there wasn't really any room for the vegetables I'd planned to cook with it. So I can't help wishing I'd gone for the next size up. Some people might argue the next size up is too big but I do alot of batch cooking for the freezer so this would have been a better choice. The five stars are really for the quality of the product, speed of delivery and packaging. I'm sure the slow cooker will be excellent at what it does, just think carefully about what you want to cook in it and the size before you order.
on 17 May 2017
More and more often I find myself with limited time to cook meals when I get home from work. This slow cooker ends all that and is absolutely amazing! I can switch it on as I head out to work and come back home to the delicious smells of a home cooked meal. The size is perfect for creating meals for 1-2 people, possibly up to 4 depending on how big an eater you and your family/guests are.
With 3 different temperature settings you can adjust cooking times to suit your needs (out all day... stick it on low, out for just a few hours... whack it on med/high!). The inner bowl and the glass lid are both really easy to clean afterwards too so it's ready to go again for cooking your next meal!
on 20 March 2017
Excellent slow cooker, very happy with it. Three settings mean it's possible to vary the time depending on how long you have. Cheaper cuts like pork chops come out tasting really tender, pulled pork. Anything I've tried has been delicious.
on 3 August 2011
This arrived really quickly, really easy to use, good capacity for cooking for myself and my partner (with leftovers to spare), it's really easy to clean, and it makes life so much easier when you can just throw stuff in, go to work, and eat when you get home. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that it doesn't have a timer, however you can buy a timer plug separately to solve this. My partner is loving having a healthy hot meal when he gets home without me complaining about the work involved!
on 21 March 2017
My better half tells me its perfect for cooking meals, when your busy day is over you can relax get home knowing dinner will be ready to serve when you arrive home.
on 19 May 2017
Had one before. Last one I had for a few years but the crock pot itself I noticed had a slight crack at the bottom of the pot so I bought a new one but kept the housing just in case this new one breaks down electrically.
on 2 January 2017
Had for a year with no problems, however. The dial on the front has slowly melted itself and become unstuck, last week when I turned it on it made a small spark and shorted all the fuses in the kitchen. Has been fantastic up to then.
review image
on 13 April 2017
Useful item. Put it on in the morning meals ready when you come home in the evening.
on 14 April 2017
Great quality product.gets used nearly every day and nearly a year later works perfect.
on 17 August 2012
I was pleased at the prompt delivery of this product. I was eager to use it so did not wait for the recipe book that I had ordered at the same time--I followed the guide lines in the makers leaflet enclosed with the cooker--only one complaint- the amount of fluid recommended is far to much, causing the gravy to be thin and unappetising. So will be adding less fluid next time.