Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 18 March 2017
Love this film
on 6 June 2011
Expecting to watch a good film with sportsbikes featured heavily, the film was let down by the awful plot & hammy acting. Sportsbike riders wear 1-piece and 2-piece leathers, with proper boots (eg. Alpinestars) - whoever was in charge of the wardrobe for the film must've been having a bad day.
on 30 January 2011
I love this film i seen it years ago and it still remains one of my favourite films. i was shocked to see that this film has bad reviews ??
on 25 January 2007
This has to be one of the worst films I've ever had the displeasure of being forced to watch. It bears no connection to real-life bikers or biking, and is rather a film about two black street gangs, with Japanese motorbikes being included simply so they can pretend this is a biker's film. Trust me - it isn't. The "music" in this film is absolutely awful, being typical modern chart rap/hip-hop; the acting is appalling, there is no real plot, every minute is utterly dull and boring, and there are far too many utterly fake biking moments for this film to have an ounce of realism to it. This film is an insult not only to bikers, but also to true black culture. As a result, I personally despise this film and feel certain that the majority of other people will hate it too.

An appalling film. Avoid!
on 26 November 2016
A movie that never should have been as it was just pointless. A plot of about a kid who grows and finds his uncle is his father and a head of black motorcycle gang. He then does the same thing as his hated gang leader father and heads his own gang called yes you guested it the Biker Boyz. Son beats father and become the top gang on the block. Krack! Yes you saw it coming too. Sorry but it was ever worse for having Fishborne and a whole rang very high ranked black action talent proving the moto" a bad story makes a bad film ,not matter who you dress it up, it is still bad." I rest my case.
on 11 December 2003
I kept watching this in the hope that the story-line and "action" would pick up... I might of well have turned it off. If you're looking for some serious bike tricks then buy a Superbike video, want some good acting? Don't get this.
For the storyline read the prev revues - you'll get the idea. Personally, most of the riding scenes were laughable - try sitting up on a bike doing 140mph+ and you'll see what I mean! I was also impressed at their stopping prowess from 180mph!!! Wish my bike had brakes like that (especially on a dirt track!).
All I can say is, Hollywood definately has a strange view of Bikers - I feel sorry for the proper Yank Jap bike brigade...
on 25 December 2013
...my favs films, love it and love to watch it every so often, a good film in my eyes. I hope they do a biker boyz 2.
on 18 June 2014
Brill film love it a lot have seen it at least six times my husband really liked it as he not seen it before
on 1 November 2013
Bought as present for disabled person - had lost or misplaced his original - he was more than happy - thanx
on 25 October 2015
Happy to choose, sad to lose, great to buy, reach for the sky! Comes highly recommended by its end user.