Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 23 December 2009
Good quality product that was delivered fast, audio and video quality was good when was used to link up my Dazzle to my XBOX 360
on 14 February 2009
Ordered late on a wednesday, product arrived friday.

The cables are approximately 2 metres in length and fully-functional.
on 9 July 2011
This product does exactly what I need it to, it is about 3 metres in lengh and works well with my capture card. The only thing bad i have to say about this product is that the picture clearly shows the standard red, white and yellow jacks, however when it got here the white jack was black. This doesn't matter though because the black jack does the same job as the white. All in all I couldn't ask for much more with this product.
on 16 November 2010
I wasnt sure what AV cable to buy, a cheap one or a slightly more expensive one. So i made up my mind and chose the more expensive one.

The product was great and works well with any Capture card(which i use it for), Camcorder or any other any other device.

The product is great and dosent break easy, i would reccomend this to anybody.
on 6 March 2015
Well, this is described as 'by Canon'...(yes, that is THE 'Canon', confirmed if you click the blue 'Canon' text beneath the product name). But the item sent to me does not seem to be made by Canon, and looks suitably inferior. There was a label attached with no manufacturer name, and certainly not the "Canon STV150 3 phono to 3 phono AV cable" as described. The label just states 'CABLE-521/2'. So it seems to be very 'generic' and anonymous. (The cable is 2 meters long, rather than the 1.50m implied in the title, but that is not really an issue - except for signal loss perhaps??). I would think that both Canon (especially), and Amazon (maybe!) would have legal Trade Description concerns about this...as I do.
So I was about to send it straight back to the supplier MHP, but decided to see if the cable and plugs actually worked anyway...and yes it does work, although the plug components look very flimsy indeed, and cable plastic looks poor too, and probably no electrical shielding either. But I decided that on the basis the cable was very cheap and works, there was insufficient motivation for me to get it all sorted. So I do not recommend this supplier - 2 stars for sending a flimsy cable, that does indeed work, but not as advertised and described...!!!
on 17 May 2014
First cable of its type I've ever bought, so I can't be really sure if it really is "good" or not, but it does exactly what it says, does it well (haven't noticed any degradation in picture/sound quality), and the price is quite reasonable. (£2.49 at purchase for me. I've seen similar cables for higher prices) If I ever need a second one I won't hesitate to buy, and you shouldn't either.
on 30 September 2014
Apologies for v v v late review! This phono cable was exactly as described:)

Perfect for the job n v good price. Straight forward n simple not much else to say.

Delivery was in good time n when expected recommended thank you.
on 5 February 2013
I would definitely recommend this cable if you are having problems with your video converter. it worked really well between an old video machine and laptop.
on 7 March 2013
i bought this to enable sound for our DVD player to our TV as the DVD player didnt come with one. the cable i bought here is perfect. it does the job perfectly and after a couple of months use its still working perfectly. the cable is also a good length.

it was very cheap to buy and came quickly and well pacakaged and was well described on the advert.

i have no complaints and would highly recommend.
on 5 February 2011
A great well made cheap product. If I ever need more AV cables, I'll make sure too buy this and/or recommend them too friends.