Customer reviews

Swift Set of 7 Christmas Cookie Cutters
Colour: Silver|Change

on 23 December 2015
Used these for Christmas day cookies they are a very good purchase make a decent size cookie and a good choice of designs for the price.
on 21 March 2017
Rusted after the first wash. The size is perfect, but I'm not going to use them again with the rust.
on 20 December 2013
Such good little cutters, can't wait to try them out this weekend with my kids. Very festive designs, we will use them all. It's nice to be able to get a set with so many different designs. :)
on 13 June 2017
One broke straight away.
on 30 March 2015
fab item
on 26 June 2017
Great item bit smaller than expected but did the job
on 20 August 2013
I felt I had to add a review here to stop people being put off by the reviews pre-dating my own concerning comments of a sharp edge that may put others off especially when intended for use by children.Whilst of course the 'cutting edge' is sharp as is needed with most cookie cutters, so adult supervision is a given, but common sense would have you in there anyway.BUT what my main point here is, is to state if the problem in the past was the upper edge being sharp then the company has listened to the customer & it now has a safe rolled edge making it just right for little hands. I am very happy with these cutters all arrive in a sturdy box, each one measures approx' 3 inches on widest part. One other point is that having worked in the catering industry all my life we sometimes come across sharp metal edges that do give very fine painful ''paper style cuts'' and we use a medium grade sandpaper to blunt the edge making it safe, so maybe those who have had a problem in the past could try this.
on 4 January 2010
These brought back memories of my childhood as I made Christmas Cookies with my mum. They worked perfectly and made generous, though not too big, sized cookies. Wonderful!
on 28 September 2013
Very good value for the money, they are all large enough to make substantial biscuits etc... & keep their shape. Looking forward to using them.
on 3 February 2009
Really nice product, though sometimes difficult to get the dough out of the cookie cutter, due to the fact that the pieces are a bit narrow in places. Otherwise a really great product. Better to put flour on the cutter before using it.