on 28 September 2013
Very good value for the money, they are all large enough to make substantial biscuits etc... & keep their shape. Looking forward to using them.
on 18 February 2018
I am very happy with these cookie cutters. There is a great variety of shapes perfect for all sorts of festive Christmas desserts. They can be used for cookies, cake decorating, or even cute cereal treats! I bought these because I want my husband and I to start making Christmas cookies with our daughter when she is old enough. When I was young, I had a friend whose aunt would place cookies, different coloured icing, sprinkles, and candies on the table and let my friend, her siblings, and I decoarate all the cookies. Since then, it is something I always wanted to do when I had a family of my own. Now I do, and these cookie cutters will help us start this tradition and create wonderful memories for years to come!
on 11 January 2015
Very good cutters, reasonable quality tin plate, shapes large enough to make decent sized biscuits for decorating - children had fun making 'lebenkuchen' to hang on the Christmas tree. Only shape that wasn't too successful was the candy cane, which is a little on the thin side. Rather flimsy box, as these are only used at Christmas would have liked to have had something a bit sturdier, which is why this hasn't had 5 stars. Overall though happy with the product.
on 24 March 2017
BRILLIANT
on 21 March 2017
Rusted after the first wash. The size is perfect, but I'm not going to use them again with the rust.
on 31 January 2013
In this pack I was sent two santa cutters instead of one santa cutter and an angel cutter. I contacted the seller who insisted I sent it back in original packaging, which would have been expensive and time consuming so I didnt bother. Also the quality is awful - each cutter bends with very little pressure, into an odd shape. Absolute rip off, I've now got some plastic ones which are brilliant - they're cheaper, and don't bend, and the seller got it right.
on 26 December 2017
Good price. As described. The candy cane cutter is a little thin making it hard to move the biscuit onto the tray.
on 20 December 2017
Love these cookie cutters. Wish it had a gingerbread man as well, but these worked well. Easy to use and sturdy.
on 17 December 2016
This festive holiday cookie cutter set is a delight! Perfect big enough sized for kids to decorate and eat. The cutters are light weight but sturdy and sharp enough to make clean cuts.
on 10 March 2018
Arrived earlier than expected, a good selection of cutters and at a good price too