on 24 July 2017
Solid. Does not warp as cheaper cookie trays do as soon as they hit the heat (which was my main fear as i bought this or macarons and the price on this is so good for the size).

Recommendation for the Homankit silicone mini circles baking mat was a top notch one. The mat is just under 1cm too long but the overhang has no effect on the mats functionality. Best combo. Would buy again and would recommend to baking enthusiast buddies.
One person found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 26 January 2011
This is a thumpingly solid baking sheet much larger than previous standard ones I've owned. I wasn't expecting from the picture that it actually had 3 raised flanges (one of the shortest sides was flat). The only slightly dumb thing I did, was not to measure the oven- it does fit, but only if you dispense with a shelf and slide it in to replace a shelf, (and no you can't turn it the other way round to fit). It states 5 years guarantee, tells you to wash it in soapy water first, only heat to 230 degrees C, and don't use metal utensils or cut food on the surface (well that's all our intention to start with isn't it!). It also comes with a recipe for "gingerbread people" (how precious!).

And just to be awkward, I bought it to try out the Silicone Baking Mat (38cm x 30cm). Heavy Duty Non-Stick Silicone Bakeware + 10 Year Guarantee which fits perfectly on the surface. It may be a bit of overkill but all the shops were out of silicone paper last Xmas, and I thought- why go through all the bother when you could get something you can reuse.

Baking test update to follow when I've found the next yummy out of Baking Made Easy. I've now tried out the sheet + silicone lining on croissants with no additional greasing. They came out extremely well. There was enough circulation at the back of the oven for my "substitute shelf" and I'm really very pleased with the results and the fact that it gave me far more than the normal space for individual pastries.

Maybe I should have just used the Kindle though - it looks non-stick!
11 people found this helpful
on 23 October 2017
Actually the Faringdon Collection Bakers Pride Non Stick Tray has a bigger surface than the Paul Hollywood Kitchen Craft Tray.
However the Paul HollyWood Tray is just a little bit more rigid.

Both are exceptional and they really fill up my standard home domestic oven. Size 47 x 35 Oven
One person found this helpful
on 7 May 2018
The first arrived dented and scratched. Replacement was perfect. I love it.... i can cook a humungous bloomer on it and it comes out perfect. Make sure your oven is wide enough. Mine is 60cm less the walls of the unit and it just fits.
on 2 May 2018
Very happy with this item - so much so that it is the second one I have bought in 2 weeks - primarily to be used for macarons but will also get used for biscuits. It is nice and large - be aware to check size carefully as it may be too big for standard ovens. Tray has a lip on 3 sides and flat on 4th so that baking sheet can be slid off very easily.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 8 March 2017
Excellent. I use this to make my low carb oopsie rolls and they lift off easy, don't stick and wipes clean.

It's cool to the touch a minute after coming out of the hot oven and it's a great size too.

I would highly recommend!
on 30 October 2017
This is nice and large and only used it once so far and it's done it's job well. It JUST barely fits in my oven if I take the rack out. I recently moved to the UK from the US and had a hard time finally finding a baking sheet that was large enough to fit more than a handful of treats on at once. This does the trick! I'm only giving 4 stars as I don't know how this will hold up over time, but will try to update my review after some more use.
on 29 January 2016
I am very pleased indeed with this tray. It is really big but fits into my oven with no bother at all. It has now warped with high heat and comes up clean as a whistle with a quick rinse. The non stick surface is perfect. Highly recommended.
on 9 January 2017
Bought this to make larger swiss roll and cookies, great size, about the biggest I could find for a non commercial oven, great quality, heavy and holds heat very well, highly recommended.
on 26 May 2018
Needed a large sheet for baking macaroons. Good quality.