on 13 April 2016
Great Extra Large Nozzles. I looked all over to find some really large nozzles for piping meringues, potatoes, Viennese Whirls and thick cupcake toppings and these do the job very well. They're plastic hence the 4 star review, but for price you can't go wrong. Would recommend.
2 people found this helpful
on 27 November 2017
These piping nozzles are a great asset very useful great for giving cup cakes that special finish
on 1 January 2018
Great item, perfect for piping meringues.
on 3 June 2018
Finally found big nozzles ! Did not try them yet but exactly what I was looking for for ages.
on 11 January 2017
served purpose and fitted plastic icing bag well
on 21 January 2018
These are great used for Christmas Duchess potatoes
on 1 February 2013
Wife does a lot of baking and had been looking for a set of these since our local hardware shop closed. They are good quality and have been used many times since she recieved them. Would recommend to any bakers out there.
on 21 June 2015
does not fit bag.. I returned by courier and did not get refund. Rubbish.. not a professional piping set.
on 26 February 2016
Good to use for tops of trifles, brandy snaps, etec.
on 15 April 2014
Used once so far to make duchess potatoes. Worked very well. I would have preferred metal, because that's what we used when we were children, but I couldn't find any.