Customer reviews

Price:£2.50+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 14 September 2017
Does what it says on the tin! If I were being picky (although I can't say I get too worked up over a crinkle-chip cutter), the crinkles aren't hugely defined so it's more of a gentle wave rather than deep crinkle (!) - can't believe I'm actually giving this so much thought! - but ultimately, it makes vegetables look more interesting so there's a greater chance my kids will eat them, and that's all that really matters!

Blade is sharp enough to cut through veg with a bit of pressure; not so sharp that you're liable to injure yourself too easily.

Ultimately, I'm really happy with this and would recommend it.
on 3 May 2017
ok - I guess for the price, it is ok. I just hoped that the "crinkles" would be more defined and noticable - maybe my expectations were too high. It does chop easy though and find that for carrots, it is easier to use than a knife to chop them up.
on 11 June 2017
Ergonomic and easy to use - I use it for making crinkle cut potato "slices" for roasting - the crinkle cut surface gives a bit more surface area for herbs and spices. I've also used it for carrots and parsnips to give a bit more variety to the usual slices.
on 21 April 2017
very pleased with service and item bought
on 17 July 2017
Love this!! If you want crinkle cut chips these are just fab! Very sharp so a super easy job. Love them!
on 16 May 2017
Love this to cut wax with!
on 22 May 2017
does the job
on 16 March 2016
Excellent product, sharp and easy to use.
on 23 October 2010
Great cutter for chopping vegetables and fruit. We bought it to make easy-grip finger food for our baby and it does this very well. Slices very easily. Also great for slicing through hard vegetables like butter nut squash.
on 28 May 2010
I searched hi and low in local stores to find a crinkle cutter for chips - call me odd, but I prefer my chips crinkle cut!!. Couldn't find one anywhere and went online and found this one. It's fantastic - and i suitable for either a left handed person or a right handed person!.