on 7 February 2004
Microsoft office 2003 small business edition is a very good buy. It has all the programs a small business needs. It's also ideal for the home user as well as the business user. It would have been a bit better though, if it had access in it.
on 27 December 2012
Office 2003 (upgrade version) provided everthing I had become used to in the past in my work from this product. It installed easily and quickly, and now provides excellent service in Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint.

Great value for money.

John Rutter
on 17 April 2012
I bought this Small Business edition of Office 2003 which runs fine on the
operating system that I use which is Windows 7 32 bit. I installed the above
but had problems with Outlook I have solved the problem now and it works very
well indeed.
on 1 November 2014
Very useful program, the original used by me many moons ago. This (newer?) version hits all the needs of a range of Office style programs
on 27 April 2010
This is still early days as I have only just upgraded from Office 2000 and I am still finding my way around. So far all is going well.
on 30 July 2015