on 28 May 2015
IMO Bowie's third best album and well worth the money
on 12 March 2015
great
on 9 November 2007
This is one of the great Bowie albums. I have to drop a star for this edition, as I bought the SACD, believing for some reason that it would be a surround sound version. Unfortunately that's not the case. The album sounds better than my original CD and vinyl, but having now bought this for the third time, I thought I was getting something extra. The music still stands up after all these years. However, don't cheat the record buyer and make it clear that it is just stereo, as otherwise it's pointless issuing it as a SACD.
9 people found this helpful
on 28 September 2016
What an artist.
2 people found this helpful
on 16 February 2016
Took me back to my childhood so happy
2 people found this helpful
on 10 March 2016
Always my favourite Bowie album. I have had it on vinyl for many, many years. Wanted the CD version and it's great.
on 25 October 2016
Yet again, An amazing copy of this album. A true pleasure and it delivered in lightning time. A pristine album, even better than described.
on 26 January 2016
Love this album - updating my cd collection. This arrived in good condition.
on 24 March 2016
every album is great to a diehard Bowie fan
One person found this helpful
on 10 January 2017
This to me is one of David's best albums that's up there with Ziggy , Dog's , Station and Low . I have plaid this CD at least once a week , plus it's great to listen when your on the love .