Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 January 2015
Relive your youth , lost the LP LONG AGO
on 29 March 2011
A great album, but for once, you are probably better off buying the original albums? Still, nice to listen to in the car...enough said?
on 8 March 2012
I've gone three stars as I accept it was my fault for buying the album in the first place when I knew exactly what I was getting - the title isn't exactly cryptic or misleading is it!? Problem I have here is that I am a huge fan of the original songs and so for me its just messing about with perfection, the old adage of if it isn't broke don't fix it holds true in my mind. Nothing wrong with the album, nothing wrong with the remixes, it just isn't as good as the original.

In my opinion if you are a stone roses fan this is one to avoid but each to their own!
on 3 July 2006
This is a good CD, however, i was thinking that the songs would have been remixed into a more indie dance way such as the Happy Mondays and what not. Both versions of Fools Gold on the CD are good as they have a more dancy feel to them, but the rest of the tracks seem to be quite chilled out. Elizabeth My Dear is a classic however, better than the 50 odd seconds that we get in the Roses' first album. I do recommend this to anyone though. A good CD overall.
on 7 January 2009
Great album with some top draw mixes of all the classic songs, for me Waterfall stood out. At the end of the day you can't beat the original versions but this is worthy of a slot in anybodys Stone Roses cd collection.
on 24 January 2015
great album
on 3 July 2007
Can't beat the originals but there are some great alternatives on here, especially the two versions of Waterfall. Certainly one for the collection.
on 10 July 2015