Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now

Format: DVD|Change

on 7 December 2003
I have been itching to get a copy of this and I have thoroughly enjoyed watching all the old episodes from years ago. The best for me has to be Libby and Drews wedding, Scott and Charlene's wedding, the labours and I really got emotional watching madge's funeral! this is a classic DVD and has classic episodes from the very start to quiet recently. This is the DVD all Neighbours fans will want as it has other characters in it that have been forgotten about over the years and looking at the house furniture and decoration makes you realise how long this programme has been going! it's a brilliant piece of Neighbours history so I recommend you go out and get one. Other episodes that are featured include Kimberly and Marks wedding, Brad and Beth, Daphne and Des, and LOADS more! go and get a copy you will NOT be let down!
on 14 February 2007
In this trip down memory lane die hard neighbours fans are given the chance to watch complete episodes featuring some of the best moments in 20 years of Ramsey Street. This means as well as the classic moments of yester year we get to see snippets of old sub stories and long forgotten characters. Brilliant. When are they going to bring out a dvd of Scot and Charlene' story in the same format?? A must have for long term fans!
on 6 October 2008
i become i die-hard neighbours fan whilst in my mother's womb!! i've visited the set three times, the first two times i fainted from excitement. the third time I got a neighbours tattoo and a restraining order. The DVD is a masterpiece of nostalgia and would recommend it to any person, whether your a neighbours die-hard fan where it has become the centre of your life and everything revolves around it, or not. I bought 5 copies just in case a lost them or they got damaged and watch all 5 of them through each day......Two thumbs up!
on 2 October 2003
I love the episode, especially on the first disc, i loved seeing the episode of Scott and Charlene Wedding and Madge and Harold and Des and Daphne wedding as it brought back a lot of memory for me as i remember seeing them as a kid they are the wedding i most enjoyed altogether out of all of them as it is years since i seen them.It was also nice to see the wedding of Brad and Beth as i remember that episode. The deaths was interesting to see again as i remember Todd,Jims and Helen ,and Madge deaths on the soap, i also remember the births of Christina,Daphne,and libby and it nice to seen them altogether on one DVD as i hoped they would release them on DVD soon, because it is about time too. It is a great collection for any Neighbours fan as it has some of the classic weddings on here that you have not seen for years, i wished that they put on Paul and Christina Wedding on here, and the first episode appearance of Charlene, Scott, Henry ,but any Neighbours fan will enjoy any of these episode
on 14 November 2005
I've watched Neighbours pretty much since it started but dont remember what happened exactly at the beginning because I was so young, but this DVD has brought it all back! The highlight had to be Scott and Charlenes wedding! Such a beautiful moment, especially as she looks at him across the church!! Definitely a great buy!
on 26 September 2016
Highly disappointed as on the case it states 15 episodes of births, marriages and deaths but when I put the dvd on it has only got 5 episodes on so I am not a happy customer and will be sending it back!!
on 20 December 2013
I bought this DVD from a seller on the Amazon market and it was on sale for 18p plus p&p of about £1.25. I was daft to say no to it really. I have so far watched the first episode on the disk which was when Des and Daphne got married and I remember watching that episode on telly.

If you find this relatively cheaply and want to bring back some 'Neighbours' memories this is just the thing. I wouldn't pay more than a fiver for it though.
on 10 June 2013
I bought this dvd and loved it but I am wondering if it is a copy and whether others have the same artwork.

For one Todd is mis-spelt as Tom and it has kerry's death on the back yet she doesn't feature in this special?

Anyone else thought the same?
on 30 March 2009
The Neighbours Defining Moments Dvd includes 15 episodes of weddings, births and deaths. Of course, Scott and Charlene's wedding is a classic and it's really enjoyable watching older episodes with Des and Daphne, Jim, Helen etc.. but I wasn't really bothered about some of the "filler" episodes, like Chrissy having the triplets for example. Or who wants to see Brad actually marrying Beth, when we could have had the earlier wedding episode when Brad doesn't marry Beth, becuase he fancies Lauren? And because these episodes focus heavily on particular events, you don't get see the charcters that you love, like Henry, Karl, Madge at their best. Maybe the defining moments of Neighbours aren't these big events, but the fantastic (and fantastical?) storylines and characters from every day episodes.
on 6 January 2004
I've watched Neighbours just about every day since the age of 3. Now at age 19, that's a lot of episodes! I enjoyed the later episodes but some of the earlier episodes much earlier than Brad and Annalise's wedding or Jim's death I had trouble remembering. There were familiar faces but i had trouble connecting with what was happening as I was so young when they were shown and it was so long ago anyway.
Any younger than me then don't bother getting this DVD, there won't be enough that you remember to make it worth the money.