Customer reviews

on 23 July 2013
The colour was like that shown. Very comfortable to wear and haven't made my feet sweat, even in hot weather. I love the way they look and generally make me feel good. One down side is they do squeak when I walk, but my son assures me that will wear of one I've worn them in.
on 11 May 2017
Nice shoes arrived quickly well worth it
on 29 August 2016
I got these as my wedding shoes. I love them, except the dog had a chew on them so I need to order more.
on 14 May 2014
2nd pair after I wore my previous cons until they began to fall apart (about 2yrs of regular use); the purple colour doesn't fade and there is a reason the design hasn't changed in decades, it works.
on 19 August 2013
They arrived before the estimated delivery date, they look even better than the photo suggests, and they fit perfectly. I've worn them for six days in a row now, and they still look as good as new.
on 24 July 2014
Perfect, as always. I've been wearing the original Hi-top Converse for about 9 years now. This is about my 4th pair. For me a pair of converses last 3 years (of constant use, only pair i use) before the sole wears through.
I think Converse are the only shoes that look even better when they're beat up and worn in.
on 14 December 2013
daughter loved the shoes fit well and she loves purple so very happy with her new shoes thank you very much
on 15 March 2011
Bought for daughter who loves Converse, loved the colour, think they're her fav shoe at the moment. Arrived in good time, well packaged, would definately use this seller again.
on 29 June 2014
Came well packaged, fit is perfect, in brilliant condition!
on 19 June 2015
brought these as a birthday gift for my granddaughter excellent item great value she is well pleased with them