Customer reviews

Price:£21.99+ Free shipping

on 22 August 2007
I purchase this kite for my sons 9th birthday and I am blown away! "pardon the pun".
Firstly the delivery was fast, 2days on a before midday order on super saver, well done Amazon.

Secondly the price, £12 wont buy your family lunch at McDonalds but it will get you and kids outdoors and having fun, Bargain!!

Thirdly the quality, Strong and lightweight, easy to put together and easy to take apart, good portability but is "lengthy" when dismantled, I have a rubber band to tie it all together when carrying it.

Fourth the fun, my son nor I had ever flown a kite before and I was a little sceptical, how wrong I was, its so EASY and loads of fun, read the few sentences in the supplied "Flight Manual" and away you go.

Get one now, get outside and get involved with the kids again!
on 15 June 2005
I bought this kite as my first forray into the kiting world. Have since upgraded to a much more expensive kite but this kite taught me most of what I needed to get to grips with about stunt flying. I like this little kite so much I still use it, keeping it in the car for opportune flights. Very easy to use, quite fast, and surprisingly durable in strong winds. Get one! At this price they are worth every penny and if you can`t fly this - don`t bother with kites!
11 Comment| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 February 2011
Very sturdy and durable kite. A bit heavy for very light winds but performs well in light to moderate winds. I suggest that a small knot in the nose bridles will make it less of a pig in lower winds to lessen the tendency for it to nose dive and will keep its zenith low enough to watch without staining your neck.

Experiment and enjoy the challenge.

Performs well when you can set the kite up for the right wind conditions but needs to have time spent on getting to know it.

Maybe treat it like a first date and tread carefully at first, it rewards good behaviour and quick responses. The fun is in exploring what it is willing to respond to but, be warned it bites back! Over enthusiasm may lead to taking several walks back to square one and starting again.
on 6 April 2009
I cant believe how good this kite is for the price.

Its strong and durable, easy to take off, and has lots of hours of fun for the beginner doing stunts. No problems with this whatsoever - highly recommended.

just make sure to take care of the lines - I bundled mine up and had to spend hours unpicking them!
on 13 November 2009
I love this. Well packaged very durable it had to be as we sent it crashing into the ground so many times. Delivery was exceptionally fast. Although we could not get it to stay in the air more than 10 seconds ( due to us not any fault on the kites part) we had hours of fun trying to do so. I would recoomend this to anyone