Customer reviews

Price:£19.99+ Free shipping

on 29 November 2011
I do not regret this purshase, three great evenings with friends so far! Plus I'm not a native english speaker I learned some new words
on 30 July 2013
Met all requirements cant complaint about anything. recommended for future purchases. I am pleased with service provided. ok thats all
on 7 January 2012
The family really enjoyed playing this over Christmas and New Year. Not cheap but then good old games rarely are. Excellent!
on 24 November 2016
I'll tell you one thing, Pictionary has held its price well even after all these years

Well done Mattel
on 4 January 2017
Used over New Year, not as good as the original game I had years ago. We used a white board and had fun.
on 28 December 2012
Great game - and I thoroughly recommend it to anyone who loves to draw and have lots of fun together.
on 7 January 2017
Very good service and the game is in good nick - we enjoyed playing it with a feel of nostalgia.
on 3 June 2009
This game is great fun but can also cause plenty arguments if you are a sore loser. haha
on 8 July 2015
A great fun game for the family. Played in teams so you need at least 4 people.
on 8 April 2015
We have hours of fun with this game, would recommend it. Great service

See one answered question