Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Colour: Clear|Change

on 4 March 2013
Having spent ages looking for a container for Weetabix, this one is perfect. It holds one whole pack of the cereal and is airtight with a clip on lid. Excellent product.
11 Comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 December 2015
Great box. We use this to store our pasta, it can fit 1kg of spaghetti/linguine in case you wanted to know. Seals well and the lid feels secure, would definitely recommend.
on 7 May 2017
I bought one of these containers to store my spaghetti in and I was so pleased with it. I checked the capacity and ordered another two to keep pasta and lasagne sheets in. Very good sizes, the tops click on securely and are easy enough to open and close and the almost clear sides mean I can see at a glance when I'm getting low on the contents.
on 22 April 2017
I bought this to store my spaghetti in ready to use. The lid fits tightly and the clip action is simple and smooth unlike some other cheaper versions I have tried. It is just the right height to hold spaghetti but would also work as a general storage container if you need something bigger.
on 27 June 2017
Airtight, neat boxes which I'm using to store dried nuts and fruits. I bought about 20 as I have many varieties of food to store in a high cupboard which has a relatively small footprint, this shape of box is perfect for my needs and has helped me feel more organised in the kitchen. A good product, sturdy and I expect them to stand the test of time.
on 10 April 2016
Versatile good value airtight container. Not only can I use the container to store spaghetti I can also use it to hold lentils and I have also used it to hold porridge before now (as the porridge had come in a plastic packaging which couldn't be resealed after opening). The container arrived quickly and was as demonstrated in the photo.
VINE VOICEon 15 July 2017
Great container for standing flat due to its rectangular design. I wish someone would do a circular one with a flat face for this purpose instead.

Perhaps too large for 2 packs of spaghetti and a measure.
on 4 July 2017
Spaghetti Storage container what can I say, does exactly what it's made for, far better then having an open plastic food wrapper. Don't seem to be able to get these direct from the shops. Hence obtaining from Amazon.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 October 2014
Still the best product in this category, despite the many imitations, and at this price, well worth purchasing from Amazon.
Delivery was prompt- less than 2 days, and well packaged.

Also easy to clean and easy to use. The seal is totally airtight, so they are suitable for a variety of things, such as dried foods or liquids.
on 24 May 2017
Great box. Nice and tall and slim so saves storage space. Good lockable snap shut catches that make it airtight.