Customer reviews

Size: 0.8 L|Change

on 28 March 2017
Perfect for putting bacon rashers in and anything else you can think of, easy to open and shut,
on 31 March 2017
Great as a bacon box as I am using it.
on 25 September 2012
I think these cotainers are great from "Lock & Lock, I brought this size, as it is perfect, for fitting bacon rashers in, & not to tall, as to take space up in your fridge, the lock down sides, just clip into place & the silicone seal around lid makes it airtight, great design & durable.
on 9 April 2017
Excellent quality. Seems to keep it's ability to hold the lid down strongly over prolonged use.
on 16 September 2015
Great for freezing meals. Size is approx one adult main meal.
Quality is excellent
on 20 July 2017
Love these containers. They are built to last.
on 19 March 2014
I am an Indian and have lots of gravy in my lunch. This boxes serves me really good with the locking design, height and width both. The size is just perfect for me and may be for many. I am liking it so much that I see it daily on my lunch table.

Good one...!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 29 October 2014
Obviously it can be used for anything, though I use this for storing bacon in the fridge. It's about 8" x 5" x 2" and seals very well, stopping anything getting in or out. Good price too.
on 18 February 2014
I am devoted to this brand. Used them for years. They wear well, and my fridge smells fresh at all times. The boxes stack well and are also great in the freezer. Fit for purpose and then some.
on 13 November 2015
I really like Lock & Lock and needed to replace some other containers so bought some more. However, this is NOT the stackable version of this. Otherwise, great.