Customer reviews

Lock & Lock Rectangular Storage Container  - Clear/Blue, 350 ml
Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Single|Change
Price:£1.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 28 May 2016
Fantastic quality little storage box. Easy to open, The lid doesn't stick and it closes well enough that nothing will leak. Just the right size for children's lunch boxes.

Suitable for adults too. It is microwavable, But the lid is not. You can also use it in the freezer. Great for making up small portions of food, Like that last small bit of beans or vegetables out of a tin.

It is easy to wash and it doesn't stain easily. Would also be great for holding small items like small screws, Buttons, Sewing stuff, Hair clips and paper clips.

It is lightweight, So very easy to carry around if you are traveling. .

Overall this is a handy little storage box which can be used for a multitude of things. I would highly recommend it. I hope this review was helpful. Thank you for reading.
on 24 April 2017
I feel the quality of the Lock & Lock products has gotten worse over recent years. I've been buying these for quite some time now as I like the safety lock preventing any liquids from getting past the rubber. Unfortunately in this version one of the flaps of the lid just teared off and the rubber didn't seal properly, always coming out of its position.
on 28 March 2017
Do the job and feel very robust but don't think for one minute they stack. They sit on top of one another ok but they do not stack into each other like I thought. They are still a bit of a waste of space and still form a teetering tower of plastic boxes in the cupboard. They do everything they should do apart from stack!
on 3 July 2017
It is a small container, but for me it is a practical size to use for small pasta salad, left overs or fresh fruit for packed lunch at work. The quality of the product for the price was very good, so I will definitely be investing in some larger sizes for food storage at home.
on 19 March 2017
Considerably smaller than it looks. Very lockable, very stackable. I think it's air tight too!
on 24 December 2017
The Lock and Lock range suits me beautifully for storing dry goods.
This size is just right for my small seeds like chia and quinoa.
on 27 October 2016
I think this size is just about right for freezing a single portion of curry or similar. Works well as a butter dish too.
on 14 February 2018
Good reliable box. I thought I was buying bigger ones (misremembered the size of ones I bought previously) but am actually glad to have these. Useful for snacks, small leftovers etc.
on 12 July 2017
Smaller than I thought (my fault) but held 40 round tea bags. Love the lock and lock very secure, will be buying more products in bigger sizes.
on 2 October 2014
These are far superior to the cheap brands and "own brand" that you see in supermarkets. I have used them for work, containing mechanical parts, and for soups, which means freezing, microwaving and dishwashing. They have continued to seal easily and perfectly and have not distorted. They are not cheap but they are the best.