on 30 December 2016
If you wish to hear the wide range of styles that Catrin is capable of playing, then this is the album for you, as there is a very eclectic mix of musical genres chosen here, from classical to jigs and modern pieces. Personally I bought it for Clair de Lune,(having seen a lovely version on YouTube) but this was completely ruined for me by the French introduction and again a French finish (this reminded me of my days recording from the radio, when the DJ always talked over the beginning and the end, so you never got a good copy). Whilst I understand Catrin wanting to showcase her talents in this way, I would rather just hear a max of two styles since listening to the whole album the whole way through can be quite jarring, as the styles hop about so much. The playing is not at the fault, it is excellent, but it's the composition of the album that I didn't take to.
on 24 February 2014
In general I like harp music - i.e., Claire Jones, 4 Girls 4 Harps but when I started playing this I was overjoyed. I had picked her up on Classic FM, liked what I heard and wanted to hear more. This CD is absolutely brilliant. I have only had it a few days but already I have listened to it half a dozen times and not tired of it. I shall certainly order more of her work.
on 28 June 2013
The sound quality is very high and the recordings are really very good. There is a good mix of music but when I listerned to the whole CD in one chunk I was getting a little weary by the end. However it has to be said the overall quality is very high.
on 18 May 2017
Item and delivery entirely satisfactory
on 15 November 2015
Catrin is an amazing harp player from Wales.

Check out her other album with Seckou Keita.
on 22 May 2018
excellent
on 6 December 2015
This CD is a musical delight!
on 7 December 2015
NEVER HEARD HARP MUSIC LIKE IT
on 26 August 2015
beutifull music from a beutifful lady.
on 22 June 2015
Good value quick service thanks