on 7 February 2012
I'm a 21yr old university student. I used to love playing this game on my old PC. I've been itching to play it since and it's been 10 years.

The experience is far better than I originally remember, this is mostly due to the improved performance of new technology. I'd highly recommend playing this with a simple external mouse rather than Apple's trackpad/magic mouse because of how dated the game is. I've got fantastic use out of the game and it is definitely worth the price tag.

It has not crashed or had any negative results.

Delivery wise:
Estimated as a month, but it was closer to five working days (this was over xmas, and therefore doubly impressive).
Good packaging.

Overall:
I thought it was expensive (when compared to the price of the PC game, but you need to consider the game has been made accessible for Apple computers and was only intended for Windows).

6 month update:
I have played this game a hell of a lot. It's a nice contrast to the fast-paced online multiplayer games. I'd highly recommend the game, even with its price tag. The gameplay is smooth and offers a fantastic experience.
on 5 July 2014
I am very pleased with this game, it runs fine on my imac with OS X 10.6.8, I had concerns that it may conflict with earlier operating systems. Great game play, ideal follow up to AofE 1 & 2. Got it delivered next day from seller. Perfect service!
on 15 June 2015
I love this game have ways played it on all my computers/laptops and now mac the product works and runs without a problem am just trying to find the Titans expansion now for Mac
on 22 June 2015
Addicted to this game as a kid. Great to be able to play it again as an adult(/big kid).
on 8 August 2015
arrived the next day! Amazing, not a scratch either - thank you
on 1 February 2016
Automac saving doesnt work
on 24 August 2015
Works on Mac and is just as good as I remembered!!!
on 29 March 2013
the game works OK, but there are some problems with shadows in the graphics, with some areas appearing black or not properly shaded
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 December 2009
The game is absorbing over a long period, so it clearly plays well. If you're attracted by the description then the reality lives up to it.
My 12 year old son bought this with his own money because he enjoyed it so much at a friends.
The friend and his neighbour have been playing it (PC version) regularly for the last 9 months, my son would play it for hours every night if I let him (I don't.) My husband also enjoys it. I would like my family back, but must admit that it appears to be mentally quite challenging and far superior to many other computer games said son has played. The graphics also look pretty good - which I gather is important.
on 17 March 2015
A wonderful game and although Mac games cost more it was so good to find a good game for the Mac.