Customer reviews

on 12 November 2005
My little girl adores this DVD. It is a feature length Angelina story set at Xmas time in Chipping Cheddar when Angelina and her friends are putting on Cinderella at the local theatre with the world famous musical director Mr Operatski. Unlike the usual episodes, there are several songs featured including Angelina singing "All On My Own".
From a parents perspective, it has a quiet, gentle theme as is excellent to watch in time to calm down before bed.
on 24 September 2004
To be honest it seems a bit hard to to follow and drab (perhaps because it's set in a UK winter) to me, but my little one seems to have no such concerns. Then again, anything featuring a dancing mouse is bound to be a winner for most little girls!
It gets three stars because it's not one of the top favourites, but still gets watched again and again and is quite a sweet story.
I feel a bit cruel saying so, but the Barbie ballet series (Barbie of Swan Lake etc), beats our British product in this case.
on 22 June 2012
Good Angelina story for my little one, she loves the little mouse so these DVD's do the job, I bought a few of them and they are very entertaining
on 21 November 2014
We just love Angelina in our house. The old ones are the best!
on 13 October 2014
Happy children equals happy Mum, thanks.
on 3 September 2016
My granddaughter loves this DVD.