Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now

Format: DVD|Change

We really did enjoy this DVD. It's all about the Tweenies finding it hard to get to sleep on a night time for various reasons & all being scared. But by the end of the 1 hour episode all the problems are sorted out & the Tweenies are not scared anymore.

This DVD would also be just perfect for any child who thinks they have some "monsters" or "something under the bed" etc as they will understand why it's normal.
on 5 February 2013
I bought this DVD for my 3 year old son. He's always asking to watch it that I'm surprised it hasn't worn out! The songs on it are lovely & the story teaches children not to be scared of the dark. Would definitely recommend this for any pre-schooler. Great price too.
on 28 November 2011
too much talking and not enough singing. My 2-year old really loves tweenies but does not like this DVD. She enjoys the song time DVD instead. Maybe it would be good for an older child (maybe 3 or 4 but that is just my guess)
on 12 September 2009
Had to buy a second copy of this after we somehow lost the first one. Our daughter loves it.
on 24 July 2015
Another Tweenies classic trying to make children who are scared of the dark feel a little better. Good fun with Jake, Milo and the girls, would recommend for younger viewers.
on 12 January 2016
The disk was scratched despite it coming sealed it still had a big scratch on it resulting in my little one not being able to watch it as it stops
on 14 June 2012
my grandaughter enjoys this dvd and watches it regularly , it teaches children not to be afraid of the dark in simple stages ,very good .
on 31 October 2013
Educational and fun, my lb loves the tweenies an this dvd is perfect for winding down! Its just as I expected for a tweenies dvd.
on 4 March 2016
It was so bustastic and had been so nice to watch, too. This was always curing me of the dark because of Eddie the dream genie.
on 12 March 2014
HAD ON VIDEO, WANTED TO GET ON DVD TO SHOW KIDS AT SCHOOL. SADLY THE TWEENIES AREN'T AROUND MUCH FOR TODAYS CHILDHOOD,