Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 7 December 2011
6 of the some of the best in the series, including the classic episode where Del Boy goes to lean on the pub bench,and not realising the door has been raised falls flat on his side, and a very moving episode where Rodney gets married. This series is pure class, it combines classic comedy with some really moving story lines around relationships, and life in general.
on 10 May 2014
Bought this as I like the episode on it where they win the holiday after the conflake packet contest, the fact that rodney has to pretend to be a teenager is hilarious the bit where he walks in with the skateboard and elbow/knee pads has me in stitches every time, classic only fools and horses here.
on 19 October 2003
For me, this was the best season of the show. They made us laugh, they made us cry, they made us think of our own lives in different ways.
This DVD contains some of the very best moments of the television history, and is a must have.
on 21 February 2014
Bought this for my son and he loves to watch this for a good laugh. He really likes this sort of comedy and I must say they do not make them like this anymore. He is of the younger generation but well made, really amusing sort of comedy never goes out of fashion.
on 1 April 2008
This is the best comedy of all time, that I will never forget! The problem is why did the BBC edit this DVD. This happens on some other DVD like Jolly boys outing and on series 5 episode Tea for three that was also cut missing seen when having the meal the seen had been short than the BBC 1 version.

Another 2 DVD episode edit is A royal flash and Watching the girls go by on series 4. Sad news Miami twice (Movie) was edited too......

Will the BBC ever do the uncut version's on DVD/Blueray.

John Sullivan the writer have a word to the BBC to get them to sale the full versions. John Sullivan thanks for the memory of classic comedy and good I hope you can get the full versions for all the fan's this will make a money boost to you and BBC.

I gave this three stars as the edit's if not the edit's it would been 5 stars.

Chris Pugh.
on 13 July 2013
All of the Only Fools Of Horses series are brilliant, I have the complete collection and no matter how many times I watch them it never fails to make me laugh, it will never age and will always be funny, would recommend.
on 20 January 2012
If you are an 'Only Fools and Horses' fan you will enjoy this.
If you have not watched any of this series I thoroughly recommend that you do so.
These programmes are timeless and the scripts are brilliant.
on 22 February 2013
The Groovy gang episode is by far one of my personal favourites.Comedy at its best ...they dont make them like this anymore!I f youre an only fools and horses fan this one is for you.
on 31 July 2014
my son loves only fools and horses .so we tend to by from amazon all the time.
but this is first time quality being poor.
but it is the first time so could just be one off
on 9 March 2014
classic only fools. Two disc with 6 50 mins episodes.
in my opinion these are some of the best episodes before OFAH declined before the last few specials/episodes.