Customer reviews

Barney - Read With Me! Dance With Me! [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change
Price:£6.87+ £1.26 shipping

on 6 March 2009
I got this for my 18mth old who is a Barney FANATIC but it's been hijacked my her 4yr old sister who takes great delight in showing how she knows all the words & dances that the kids do. Poor baby stands trying to copy her!
Great fun, and will keep them entertained for ages.
on 25 September 2009
My 2 yr old loves this dvd.
I also approve as it encourages reading!!!!!
on 12 October 2010
This is in our top 3 Barney DVDs ever, along with The Land of Make Believe and Good Manners. Our preschooler loves books and this DVD is a big hit for her.
on 24 December 2013
Very good DVD educational as well as entertaining. We play it on a regular basis to my Granddaughter who is mesmerised by Barney
on 20 April 2013
Quality good. Arrived in good time. Passed to grandchildren as presents. They love Barney. More may follow soon. sada ggrtrh
on 26 July 2014
My son loves this. Excellent item with Barney's usual exuberant style. It was well packed well and posted promptly.
on 9 July 2015
Nice movie... I've watched it several times with my kids
on 2 June 2016
Bought for a friends child and he loved it
on 11 July 2014
MY SON LIKES IT BARNEY HE LOVES
on 5 November 2014
i am very pleased with the dvd