on 18 September 2015
This is my third pair of Merrell Jungle Mocs. Every pair has had a slightly different shape to the inside of the shoe but those slight differences make the shoes feel very different. All have been comfortable but each pair takes a bit of getting used to.

They are strong, waterproof, and clean up easily. Ideal for everyday wear including dog walking in the pouring rain!
on 15 June 2017
I love this style of shoe. Very easy to slip on and off, yet robust and supportive enough to walk over rougher ground as well as pavement. The Merrell Jungle Mocs are well made and feel as if they will last a decent amount of time even in frequent use. Merrell costs a bit of a premium compared with other brands, but in my experience they're well worth it.

My one gripe is a personal one. I have rather wide feet and these only seem to be available in Medium width. So while the Mocs are still new they're a little bit snug. But again, based on experience with Merrell, they'll soften up after a while.
on 3 December 2017
my only problem with these shoes is that the part where shoe laces would normally be kinda digs into your foot because it's not got much padding and feels somewhat sharp.
Other than this the shoe is great. after a few month of usage the shoe has kept it's colour. The grip on the bottom is good. The feeling of wearing the shoes is good too. the little hook on the back is a nice addition but is no neccessary because the shoe can be put on without needing to use your hands at all. padding inside the shoe is good.

overall except for the sharp edge on the front part this shoe is very good.
on 12 April 2017
The midnight colour is very black indeed but will grey slightly over time.
Great shoes I can get away with for work. The heal is slightly raise though and it might not be as spongy as my Merrells from 10 years ago though.
Would recommended no I will buy a second pair in a different colour because these don't go well with jeans IMO
on 20 April 2017
I have been an owner of Merrell's shoes including two Men's Sneakers of the same design. Unfortunately, since Amazon sold out the colour that I usually have, I opted for Jungle Moc instead. As the same design, I have no trouble of getting it to fit my feet. However, there is a slight problem that I never have before or at least I have not remembered. The right lip toward the instep is ~2-3 mm longer than the left. This resulted in my right Tibialis Anterior Tendon and/or Extensor Hallucis Longus Tendon been dug into when walking. It has been quite annoying. Like I said, I had two other pairs of the same model and I had no problem with them. I hope with time, the shoes will mold into my feet but more careful quality control will go a long way, Merrell. Hopefully next time, I will be able to give you 5 stars.
on 3 December 2017
Thrilled with this purchase. Really comfortable from straight out of the box. Seems to be plenty of support and the quality looks good, though I concede it is early days on that one. I've had many Merrill in the past and I'm hoping these prove to be as durable. Size wise, I went for an 11 and a half and they fit really well. I can get into some size 11s but have a high instep. I'd say size is quite generous and there is no need to go up a half size as I did because they are a slip on. All in all a great shoe.
on 2 March 2017
The instep support is brilliant for those of us with plantar fasciitis.
on 30 June 2017
A lovely quality, convenient slip-on shoe that means I don't have to change shoes all the time. Good durability, other brands tried were less comfortable and much shorter lasting. Great hard-wearing vibram sole.
on 7 March 2017
My third pair and these fit like a glove. Walked on icy surfaces with these and they were less slippy than my mountain boots. Very comfortable, can recommend. Use my old pair now as slip-in garden shoes.
on 3 July 2017
Nice shoe, will take some getting use to as the instep is quite pronounced.