on 25 June 2017
Great little bit of kit. Bought this as my son was obscessed with my Bosch drill and this one looks very similar. Comes with a range of drill bits and the batteries fit into the base which seperates like a real drill which adds to the realism for him. Great product and stands up to my son's treatment of it! This has been dropped a lot of times onto the hard tile flooring and always works again next time.
2 people found this helpful
on 19 February 2018
Our 3 year old grandson announced that he'd like a drill like Grandad's! So we bought him this. It really did not disappoint. It has drill attachments, and a light and makes a drill noise when switched on. Our grandson lives in Denmark and he took it home with him, so he's probably busy doing small jobs around his home :-)
on 30 January 2016
Absolutely brilliant toy! In fact I'm unsure if it's even a toy it's that realistic! Honestly I was shocked but don't worry it won't hurt anyone as the toy has no sharp bits nor goes too fast. Overall I can't knock the item and it was a great gift. I recommend reading the specifications and description to see all the features are they really are brilliant and kids will love acting the adult and drilling or trying to drill holes in your walls!
on 15 September 2016
My son loves this toy, but beware, almost straight away, the clip that keeps the battery section on just stopped working, so i've had to cellotape it on. It hasn't snapped off, it just doesn't click in securely. Also, the drill bits are probably a bit too small for any child under 2 (but in fairness, the product is rater for ages 3+, i just couldn't resist)
on 14 May 2016
Brilliant! Exactly like his daddy's just smaller and not anywhere near as dangerous. Now my son 'helps' daddy it no tears, thank you Bosch! It rotates both ways, lights up and the battery comes off at the base. This is gott for two reasons: to have new batteries added or if you fancy a break from the drilling noise.
on 17 February 2018
Excellent toy my son loves it. Would have been 5 stars except for the inaccurate description. It takes 3 AA batteries not 1 as the description states.
on 5 May 2018
My two year old son and I have put together all sorts of projects, he loves it. Photo shows my real Bosch cordless with his toy one
review image
on 21 November 2017
Purchased for gift.
on 2 March 2014
This is a staple toy for any young boy. My little lad loves to play with it, especially when helping his Daddy with little jobs around the house.

Klein Bosch also sent me a complimentary replacement battery box when I managed to break the original one - fantastic customer service! I am looking to buy more from the Klein Bosch range.
on 7 October 2017
Good product well received by grandson