Format: DVD|Change

on 2 March 2006
I think I have watched this dvd at least 500 times. My 2.5 year old son cannot get enough of pingu. It is educational as well as highly entertaining for parents! Really well thought out stories and good acting if I can say that.
on 10 April 2004
Pingu is the best- I recently showed this to my american wife (who'd never heard of Pingu) and my best friend's 3 year old daughter. Both sat through the whole DVD and loved it. Smart and funny enough for adults, and cute enough for the kids. Pingu teaches some important life-lessons without being too cutesy or cheesy.
on 21 August 2003
This is great for young and old and fantastic value at 2hours!
Loads of fun with some of the best episodes (that I can remember anyway!).
on 2 August 2007
I remember watching Pingu as a Child and I loved it. Its great to see a DVD with all of the old episodes on. I don't have a child... but I bought it for myself instead! Its not just for children, Its great for adults too haha!
on 9 June 2016
Bought this for my wife as she likes pingu. I think its S£$t. But we all have different tastes. Such as - I like pasties, my wife likes chocolate. I like fast cars and cider, she likes expensive jewellery and sitting having coffee in Monaco. Here endeth the lesson.
on 4 December 2004
Pingu is great .Good for any age and for any nationality no matter what language .
on 2 January 2008
This is the best Pingu DVD. It features the old plasticine animation and well thought scripts before Pigu lost its visual charm (simmilar to the differences in hand painted cell animation of disney versus the new animation techniques). The limitation of the modelling techniques in these pingu eposiodes meant that the scripts are simpler and better thought out.
Importantly my 2 year old keeps returning to this dvd it ranks nearly as highly as the wiggles and Krtko (czech animation check it out).There is also plenty here for adults who will have to watch the dvd 200 times as well!
on 25 August 2005
I bought this DVD for my 2 year old son, who absolutely loves it. He would watch it all day, every day if we'd let him! It's lovely to see him chuckling away. We thoroughly enjoy it too - very amusing for adults, which is just as well considering we must have seen it tens of times over thanks to our son's Pingu addiction!
on 4 September 2013
I bought this as I liked watching Pingu with my nephew. He is now 21 and obviously things have changed. The Pingu theme tune is terrible and is at the beginning of every episode. There was nothing wrong with the original one. Bring it back!
The content is not too bad...not as good as I remember though.
on 12 February 2016
I love Pingu, I find him and his antics very funny and this is no exception. A good relaxing dvd to watch, especially if you are still a big kid at heart or if you can convince people you bought it for the kids!