on 16 October 2004
Excellent game - haven't enjoyed a game this much for years!!
The 'Free Training' section alone has killed hours of my time, whilst the main game itself is absorbing and well-paced.
Great graphics, easy to use controls, plenty of fresh and exciting ideas and lots of fun - highly reccomended.
on 5 September 2014
Perfect for a rainy day
on 12 August 2015
excellent
on 31 January 2005
i love this game it is one of the best games i own. i bought because i am interested in the 'paranormal' but the game is great the storyline is great the graphics are pretty good and overall just a great game.
on 31 May 2005
I completed Second Sight in January and straight afterwards opened the wrapper of this game. I was immediately disappointed by the irritating abilities that are not as effective or fun as Second Sight. The graphics for Psi-ops are better and the ability to obliterate the head of an enemy is great, but these are the only points that make this game better than Second Sight.
I don't normally compare games, but I bought this game purely because the Amazon reviews said it was so good. A colleague recommended it to me and because I had enjoyed Second Sight so much. I had hoped for more of the same but better and I was utterly disappointed.
The difficulty level of this game is very high and the fun factor is very low. I have since re-played Second Sight and not bothered with this game since late January - this should say it all.