Customer reviews

Billy Talent [U.S. Version]
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 May 2017
I first came across Billy Talent in sixth form, when my friend let me listen to his CD player (Google it if you don't know what one of those is!). The sound is unique and he has a fantastic voice. I don't think these songs will ever get old. I'm not a hardcore punk rock fan but I do tend to like certain songs from every genre and this one hits the mark in terms of the punk rock genre.

Would recommend to any music fan with an open mind!
on 14 April 2017
One of my favourite records as a teenager, so I had to have it on vinyl! Brilliant from start to finish, an absolutely storming debut.

Best Track: Try Honesty
One person found this helpful
on 8 February 2017
I bought this for my daughter as she is a Billy Talent fan and she loves it. I am also a fan of his and I think its great.
on 4 March 2017
Great album. Good quality.
on 21 September 2013
Billy Talent are a lot of fun to listen to. They don't progress a great amount from album to album but that's really not important with this band. Somehow they seem to draw you in and make you want more.
on 4 July 2017
Thankyou
on 25 July 2015
Great service & item
on 28 August 2015
very good
on 26 February 2013
I first brought the 2nd album and thought I must listen to thier early stuff.
In my opnion the 2nd album is a little better however this album it still really good.
on 21 August 2016