on 12 May 2005
At first, I was highly sceptical of this mobile. It didn't look nearly as aesthetically appealing as all these other fuzzy-wuzzy-bunny sorts of infant mobiles - to me. My daughter had a very different opinion: The bright colors and the geometric patterns really caught her attention. She loved to lie in her crib and coo at them. My daughter even learned to fall asleep by herself by looking at this mobile, as the attention which it demanded made her sweet little eyelids slowly begin to droop, until she had finally drifted off. Invaluable.
on 24 April 2013
As yet my new grand-daughter cannot focus on the mobile but I am inpressed with the sturdiness of the bracket attaching it over the cot. I know that my older grandchildren had something similar when wee babies and their parents were delighted at their reaction as they were with the book - not yet opened for the new babe who is only 1 week old! Something to look forward to!
on 1 December 2014
FANTASTIC!!!!! Was tempted by cutesey teddies etc in subtle colours but my babbba loves this, especially the purple and orange target. He is fascinated by them and talks to the shapes. Great price, fast delivery, effective product. Have now also bought the cot book and the rattle. He loves the graphic, high contrast shapes and patterns.
on 10 February 2014
Since purchasing this for my baby at 6 weeks of age it has transformed our life. It keeps my little one entertained in her crib and allows me the time to have a shower. It also means she is happy to go back into her crib after her morning feed when wide awake - before she wanted me to hold her the second she awoke. Mornings are MUCH less stressful HIGHLY recommended
on 7 March 2015
I was totally sold on this product being a scientist and I would love to say I still am but... my brother bought us a normal mobile (think it's called forest friends it's got a parrot, butterfly, a frog and a monkey and rain forest leaves, it moves, plays Mozart and Beethoven music - it's fancy as) I've had both up. like an experiment haha Our daughter sort of looked mildly interested at the whimmer ferguson one but wasn't really enthusiastic. Then the rain forest one got put up... well she absolutely loves it! The smiles and giddy squeals of pure delight are unreal. Uncle 1 Mummy 0 lol
The product itself is what you'd expect. plastic frame to hang it from and the picture cards shown on the product description. You don't really buy it for the cute/pretty factor though lets be honest. So yes i would say it's a good product but would i recommend it... in hindsight probably not.
Every baby is different though?
on 8 April 2013
Our son loves this! We bought this as our son always got grumpy as soon as he woke up and wanted to be picked up. Now he wakes up and talks and smiles to the mobile. It's also a good distraction at bedtime. I would thoroughly recommend it! It's also nice that you can change the pictures to keep the interest up.
on 22 January 2010
This is a perfect mobile for small babies. My baby has been fascinated by it since she was about 3weeks old and spends plenty of time smiling and cooing at it now at 10 weeks. The interchangeable cards mean it will last much longer and the lack of music is a plus in my book! It just shows the simplest toys are often the most appreciated.
on 9 April 2016
It has served grandson for nearly two years without getting boring. It's a bit of a fiddly job to change the pieces but well worth it. Grandson now plays with the pieces and lines them up on the floor.
on 5 April 2016
My little son loved this gym as it was his one of the very first toys with colorful features. This product is easy to attach on to the cot bed and then detach when not needed anymore. The colors and different shapes feature are really appealing for babies.
on 2 January 2016
My son is fascinated by this mobile so much so that we have to take it down if we want him to sleep. It also has sufficient pictures that you can swap them around when they get a little older and move into colours.