Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 April 2015
Fantastic, at last! found the live version of "Le Mer" left off the original soundtrack album of the movie "Tinker,Tailor,Soldier,Spy". Buy it and enjoy. I must say the rest of this live album is a revelation. I confess to not being a fan of or a listener to Mr Inglesias (one for the ladies I thought) and his music. I should now crawl naked across hot coals to pay homage at his musical talent. Its taught me a lesson I had forgot, if your a music lover then listen and learn, my taste in music has always been catholic, in the true sense of the dictionary. I had forgotten to take my own advice. I stand corrected! A great album.
on 22 August 2014
I've always been a Julio Iglesias fan! but recently I'd watched Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy & the track La Mer started up on the soundtrack to the film, it evoked exactly that era & the time of innocence in world affairs, unlike now, with so many communication devices across so many platforms. The track isn't on the score/soundtrack to the film, but, it's here on En El Olmpia & was I grateful to find it again.
on 8 October 2013
Masterstroke to have used this song to end the film - great version of this all time classic. Tried to import a version last year but failed, so was over the moon when it was re issued again in Europe.
on 17 August 2015
The only way to get "La Mer" as used on Tinker Taylor with Gary Oldman. Wonderful recording - great film - worthy successor to the Alex Guinness Original.
on 29 November 2013
Julio Inglesias is more than a pop star and this great CD brought back for me memories of that superb performance at the Olympia in Paris.
on 20 May 2014
Unfortunately not available digitally, this is the CD to buy to get La Mer as in the film. The rest of the album is good too.
on 24 April 2016
Brilliant cd love it! The main reason for getting this was for track 17 La Mer which is of course the ending track of Tinker Taylo Soldier spy which I watched last week and have been hunting for that beautiful track ever since! I did look at the DVDs checked the songs and that one left off!! So now I'm happy and can hear it whenever I like!!
on 1 October 2013
Would have given this five stars but for the fact that the encoded track listings do not match the actual tracks on the cd. This means when downloaded to a PC, iPad or iphone the wrong list of tracks are displayed on the device. Never known this to happen before. That said the album is fantastic even as a live performance.
on 16 August 2014
Great product
on 29 March 2015
Julio at his best, singing in his own language