on 21 April 2009
I first saw this in elc, but they didn't have any in stock, so finally tracked it down on Amazon - its really popular, as the next week my sister in law wanted one for her son and it had already sold out again!
My 2 year old son absolutely loves this bike. Its just the right size, and nice and light so he has no trouble lifting it by the handlebars while he's riding it, and going in a different direction. Its also pretty sturdy, he hasn't fallen off it.
His 5 year old brother is quite taken with it too - although he doesn't get much of a look in, with little brother around.
All in all, I am very pleased with this bike, and would thoroughly recommend it. Its the only motorbike my boys will ever get to ride!
on 4 June 2009
My Son loves his motorbike. Wasn't bad to assemble and even though it's a little expensive for what it is, the joy he's had out of it more than makes up for it!! Don't hesitate BUY ONE NOW!!
on 1 October 2010
My son just loves his new red motorbike. I got it for his 2nd birthday. The delivery was very prompt and product arrived in perfect condition. My husband found it very easy to assemble. Excellent product!
on 27 August 2009
My 2 year old now has 3 of these!!! so when he has friends around they can race through the house!!! The best pressie we have brought him, he uses this every day! It even comes on holiday with us!! Great for in and outdoor, and extreamley duriable!!!
on 16 February 2011
my little boy really likes this motorcyle, but I am a bit disappointed with it. It's much smaller than I thought and even though it's decribed for over 3 year olds, my little boy at two and half, is already too big for it.
something else that I found very strange, when it arrived I noticed that on the packaging it says '3 years plus' and then it says 'maximum weight 15.75kg'. My little boy is 2 and a half years old and 16kg!! And he is not an overweight child! however he is tall.
I think this toy is more suitable for small children. perhaps 18 months - 2 and half years.
on 4 February 2016
Brilliant, and much competition for it from all the playgroup children. Suitable for those who can pedal and those who can't, and very sturdy. Takes quite a beating on a regular basis - small children can go very fast for a long time! - bu ttakes it all quite happily. I am considering buying another one.
on 14 January 2015
Purchased this for a child of 2yrs. for Christmas,he absolutely loved it. So easy to use, and has helped with his balance. This item was packaged well, arrived on time. Though we had to put it together it was assembled easily.
on 14 August 2009
My grandson Terrence celebrated his birthday with a mountain of gifts, a gang of kids, a bouncy castle and a bar-b-q. His red motorcycle lurked unnoticed on the day but has since become a favourite especially in the garden. Sturdy, well constructed and excellent value.
on 11 June 2014
I love these little motorbikes. The kids like them as they are sturdy but light weight. The only draw back is that they are difficult to turn as no steering and leaning does not help turn either as the design of the wheels means the bike goes straight unless the child lifts the front up. They look great and we now have two!
on 6 November 2014
my boy loves it mind it was quite hard to build it up I had to wait for daddy to help I wish it would have more stickers with it buy it for a 2 year ols is ok but need a bigger one if urs is older than that roll on well on country lanes too