on 4 August 2003
we bought our 4 yr old, tractor mad son , this toy for xmas. He has a no. of other Bruder toys, which he plays with a lot, but , this is the most played with. we have the optional forks ,bale spikes, and winch, which provide hours of constructive play. The only damage is to the boom winding handle, and this has snapped off half way up, but can still be used.We even had to take it on holiday....!
on 30 March 2015
OK, not sure if maybe I'm expecting too much here but the wheels don't steer or have any form of suspension and if you pick up anything with a little weight, it over balances... But then it is probably meant for small children for whom such details don't matter! lol.
on 18 July 2009
We bought this loader for my son's 4th birthday as he loves all things mechanical and he was very happy with it, he particularly enjoys using the telescopic arm. They don't make toys like they used to; everything seems to be plastic these days but this product is quite sturdy. Bruder's range is excellent and their slogan 'just like the real thing' is a cliche but is spot on and this loader is no exception. The only thing my son would like to add is little figures to sit in the cab to drive them.
on 10 January 2011
I bought this along with excavator, dumper truck and JCB for my 4 yr old twins. They are excellent toys and of great quality. Although they are plastic they are strong and appear to be durable. The twins have been loading and unloading dried pasta! Easy to pick up and big enough to see before stepping on it! Their 13 yr old cousin loves the trucks and has spent hours playing with them. All the male grown ups were jealous when they seen them on Christmas Day and got playing straight away, not wanting to leave! Great purchase.
on 10 December 2013
My 4 year old son is thrilled to bits with this, it has three different manovering controls which are my only worry. Controls are quite delicate. Whole toy needs to be handled with care as it is all plastic. Has been played with a lot already.
on 31 December 2015
Bought three of these for my 3 boys ages 3,5&7 for Christmas and two of them have broken already the plastic turn controls to work the front loader are really weak and lasted not even a week. This is supposed to be a toy for children, won't be buying again waste of money for young children.
on 30 June 2014
Probably the best toy I've ever bought. Simple packaging, very well made, a sturdy toy that my boy just loves.
This is a very good make with a very wide range of vehicles. We will be adding to this in the future.
on 17 June 2012
the feedback i have had from the little boy who it was for has been excellent it picks up all sorts things from bricks to pasta and is very child friendly second bruder product i have bought him
on 29 December 2015
Excellent. Simple to work for my 3 year old son. Bought with the accessories box and there was great excitement that the telescopic handler can now tow the crane! Hours of fun ahead here!
on 25 July 2016
Bought as a Christmas gift for a friends 2 year old boy. Still won't out it down after 8 months as its the same as his Dad's tractor. Excellent gift for the aspiring workie!

See one answered question