on 21 July 2005
We bought our son The Classic Tiny Trike for his 1st Bday and he was thrilled!It will take a little practice to learn to ride but he is enjoying pushing it around at the moment making Brum sounds!This bike was very simple to put together and looks like it will last for years..
on 28 June 2017
Very good product for the price Does the job fine. What a pleasant surprise. Thanks! so far this has worked great for us Everything that I expected work for my purpose
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 December 2015
lovely little trike. my son has had it for a year since he turned 1, but it's really only the past 6 months or so that it's come into its own. He absolutely loves whizzing around the house at speed on it, and also in parks too. the trike is very sturdy and looks lovely too. great item.
review image review image
on 21 June 2008
My parents bought me one of these in 1974 when was 2 years old and I loved it. I hammered it. I would race up and down the garden path on it with incredible energy. If I hadn't grown too big to sit on it I would never have given it up.

Now the father of my own one year old child, would I buy her one? Certainly not! I don't need to. She's just inherited mine. A bit worn but perfectly serviceable after 30 years in the loft. She's dead pleased with it too.

So, yes, built to last.
on 15 November 2016
Very stable, high quality bike. We have used indoor and outdoor, flat and bumpy surfaces with no problem. Bought for my 16 month old who isn't into it as much as I had hoped but I am sure this will come with time, although he has mastered the turns no problem, he just sometimes has a problem getting off but perhaps due to his height (he is small for age). But highly recommended as a first bike, wouldn't get anything else
VINE VOICEon 23 June 2007
What a great wee toy.

Bought this for my daughter recently and it's been a big hit.

Really easy to assemble - only two screws, but it's still a sturdy wee thing.

Can be used just as easily outside as indoors.

Most importantly - my girl loves it.

All in all, a great buy.

Highly recommend.
on 22 July 2015
Excellent. I bought a galt wooden trike 40 years ago and we have been saving it for grandchildren. At the time it was only £5. We have bought two of these as we have just been presented with 3 grandsons .The twins now have one each one belonging to dad and one of these colourful versions. An excellent buy and very well made and will last a long time .
on 11 March 2010
We bought a Galt trike for our son when he was little and he loved it, so we were really excited to buy one of these for his son when he was big enough, but they're not the same as they used to be. Within months the front steering column had come loose and eventually I had to send it back. What a shame.
on 27 March 2009
My daughter had one of these for her first birthday and now she has bought one for her own daughter's first birthday. I am sure she will have as many hours of fun on it as her mum did (and all the children it was passed on to!).
on 26 April 2009
I bought this trike for my grandson's first birthday as I remembered what fun a trike was for my own small children. It is sturdy and easy to put together. However, he is not yet walking and his legs aren't yet quite long enough so he is still quite nervous of it and hasn't yet fully benefited. It looks durable but time will tell. The front wheels turn, which makes it a bit difficult to control for a very young child - a few months on will be a different story.