on 20 September 2003
This toy is a very enjoyable game. I bought it for my daughter for christmas and she hasn't stopped playing with it. It is a game for adults and children alike. It had us all hooked!
on 20 August 2014
My daughter ordered buzz off and was very disappointed with it. She wanted it for a children's camp which she was helping at. When you hit the metal you could hardly hear the buzz so she didn't bring it with her as the children wouldn't have heard it buzz at all. When she got back she was going to send it back but they said it was too late and that it was working perfectly when it was sent. She was very disappointed with the product and the service.
on 6 September 2013
I had envisaged, as from childhood, my boys and I having a good laugh with this. All children like a game that makes a loud noise. So, it was a bit of a damp squib when we started to play and it made this low level, high pitched squealing noise. It's not a buzz, it's more like nails down a blackboard. I wish I hadn't wasted my money.